Reviews for Planning Ahead
Randoreader chapter 3 . 2/23/2011

I love it so much!

Haaahhh... Sora's so random and stupidly funny :P

Thank you for writing this! :'D
Randoreader chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Omg this is hilarious so far! Kinda reminds me of one of my own writing styles sometimes! Rare, and very very funny :D

Lol I can't wait to read the rest

After I submit this review XP
A.D. Williams chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Ahh, more Sora and Roxas randomness, lol! Sorry for taking so long to review as well. I loved Roxas' incoherency over Namine and the sudden, mysterious appearance of the cappuccino. Oh, and Sora's logic that short hair means good study ethics. Riiiiight.

...I have somewhat short hair and graduated valedictorian, O_o ARGH, HE'S RIGHT! SORA'S RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING!

XD! JK! And I loved the chapter!
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Chay for Spanish but nay for me not remembering much of it! Er...and it was Latin American Spanish as well...not sure which one you speak, _

I love your smart-mouthed and tricky Sora! The East-West fight had me dying!

I strangely feel like I'm left out of some sort of loop for not drinking coffee as a lot of people here seem to do, O_o it a bad thing that I can just naturally be awake and alert without it? xD!

Yakuza-Mafia people...oh, poor Roxas and Sora! _

Looking forward to the next chapter! Really nice!
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hmm...your profile says you're an immigrant, eh? Did you have a beta for this? This is really well-written! No more mistakes than anyone else on here might have, lol! Awesome job dude (Why am I suddenly running into males on this website? Once upon a time I thought this place was pretty much exclusively girls!)