Reviews for Manifest Destiny
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow I really loved this and they way you showed how far life can get from what is expected and what his ulitmately true, if you are not paying attention and if someone is not there to remind you of who you really are.

"Chuck Bass had ingested a year's supply of single malt scotch. And he smelled like it." I can just see Chuck in this huge hallway and this line was perfect.

I loved this whole scene but especailly this part: "He placed his hand deftly on her waist. She didn't stop him. Her breathing hitched as she leaned into him. She pressed her face against his shoulder. He didn't miss her deep inhale. He wished he could soak her all up too." Wow loved it and all of its meaning of physical closeness and emotional distance being closed at the same time.

Blair marrying Nate to please her dying mother was a great idea and motivation for Blair, but I loved Chuck's reasoning and how he could only serve to remind her of their love and how much they are what is important.

I loved the ending though, her going to Chuck once everything has happend and then him with his mother's ring :) Perfect.
JNYC chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
soo good! enjoyed it very much!
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was so beautiful...I srsly Love how Chuck was written.
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wonderful. i know its a complete story but would like to see another update. what excatly happened with serena and blair? why did she leave? please, make update the story! *puppy eyes*
huntar chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
k so this was deeper

then normal stuff on fanfac

it was really good though

i am in love
READER120 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
AMAZING
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
lol home alone-'i'm not afraid anymore!'
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
WOW! This was excellent to read. Really enjoyed reading it, a lot.