Reviews for The Bone in the Walrus
GyMusicAddict chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
They is cute! And I liked how they had to convince their friends they weren't sleeping together; that, and their whole conversation in the first chapter were hilarious.
Chris4 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Ya know, I can see you giving this talk, and being completely frank about it the entire time, ala Bones. On the other hand, I can see someone making some offhand comment that would completely throw you off your stride, and you not being able to recover due to the intense blushing. Funny, that...

I truly enjoyed reading this, and I'm glad you mentioned it. Although now I may have to go back and actually watch the show instead of just managing to catch an episode every now and then, if only to get some of the underlying references. ;-)

Great work, as always!
Anne chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm so glad you've written a Bones fic. It was funny, sweet, and very true to character. Thanks!
Fitz Darcy chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
fantastic, really loved it!
memento1 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
I LOVED this. It was so, so much in character, with the show in general and with them. The first chapter was so very amusing, and the second one provided that perfect example of them getting right up to the edge of deeper feelings and backing away again. I really miss that. It's so them. Anyways, the story both made me laugh out loud and painfully reminisce, so it covered a nice array of emotions. And as an aside, that whole walrus bit reminded me quite forcefully of my own amusing walrus penis story. And now I can't get that out of my head.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
so funny!
23roses chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
love!
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
This was great! Good job! So funny!
etakkate chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
That was really awesome!
go get it chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
LOL! A great break from all the post 100th angst. A meter long? Get that thing away from me! It's amazing little walruses (walri?) ever get conceived.
boothandbones4ever chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
That was very cute I loved it.
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Lol Wow that was so funny I loved it. I am so glad this is a two part-er.
23roses chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
*screaming with lolz!*
ridingnwriting chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was lots of fun to read. Excellent job.
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Poor Booth. What he puts up with. I hope Angela took Brennan aside later and explained why Booth reacted the way he did... of course then she would probably just confront Booth about what Angela said about later when they were in the car and he couldn't escape. Great story, very in character.