Reviews for Donation
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I feel ya, sister. I've been donating since I was 17, and I haven't passed out once! Ha! Beat ya there, Kaiba!

*Seto growls at me, I stick out my tongue at him*

That needle is huge though. it's a 17 gauge needle, why can't they use a smaller one? I hate that needle! Although I will agree with Seto, those questions are extremely awkward!

All in all, great story, and you really got everyone in character. Especially Joey, that was funny!
zukofan2005 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love donating blood! It always feels so good helping people :)
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Insert gasp here. Someone call in the fangirls! Kaiba actually removed an article of clothing! Oh, you're still waiting on that package?

On an actually serious note, I was happy to see your little encouragement for donation. It's incredible or easy it is for some people to do, vut they refuse ton help out for some reason. Anyway, thanks for that.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice story! For a first attempt at writing a Kaiba fic, you kept him in character very well. Many Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction writers frequently talk about how much trouble they have with it, so it is awesome that you were able to do such a superb job on your first attempt! I totally support people who donate blood, but unfortunately I have never been able to work up the courage to do so myself. It's not that I would mind the pain as much as it is the needle. I am terrified by the thought of having any foreign substance stuck into my body and I even have trouble with shots (and those needles aren't nearly as big as the ones used at blood drives). I seriously hope that I will be able to get over it and actually donate someday, but I currently wince in "pain" and begin to freak out just knowing that a needle is going to to stuck in my arm so there's no way that i could do so at the present time, even though I'm old enough to.
girlwithattitude chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! MOKUBA DID WARN KAIBA! TO BAD HE NEVER LISTENS! I LOVE BLOOD DRIVES I LOVE GOING TO THE ONES THEY HOLD AT SCHOOL. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU SAVED THREE LIVES I THOUGHT YOU ONLY SAVED ONE! YOU REALLY DO LEARN SOME THING NEW EVERY DAY! _ ANYWAY GREAT STORY! SO CUTE! DONATE BLOOD WHOO!
IKilledMisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Maybe if Seto bribed Joey he'd have kept his mouth shut XD
Cuteandsweet chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
loved this! I can't give blood. I'm 15 and also I have a thyroid problem where my white blood cells attack my thyroid or somtin, idk if that could prevent me from donating or not, i will have to find that out when im old enough to give blood. (your story made me wanna donate blood! I wish I could!) :O
Red Scars Hurt chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was fun to read at night before school tomorrow..hahaha thanx 4 a great story!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was funny and cute.

I cannot donate blood due to the fact that I have a medical condition that makes it impossible for my arm to stay still. However I do help out at the blood drives on my campus. :)

Great story