Reviews for The Danger in Their History
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
"'Are the cases related? Are you working a serial killer case?' he asked as his protective alpha-male voice started to rise."- Protective Booth makes my stomach flip!

I am loving this story. I love when Brennan and Parker interact, and I love this as a much angstier alternative to Season 6. This chapter was particularly good, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I'm just bummed that I only have three more chapters. I know it's been a while, but I hope you'll finish this story! :)
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I know that this fic is on hiatus, but the summary got me curious, so I'm going to read the available chapters and wait like a lady ;)

My favorite part of the fic... someone grabbing the racoon, I know that is not written, but I got a pretty good imagination!
thenwhydidilaugh chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
THIS is REALLY good ! I've just finished reading all your stories and i think this is my favorite...Please don't forget about this one.
mamaj3000 chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
ok So I have read this story now too! All 18 chapters, and I hope that you are working on an update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens.
Jewelbe11 chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Okay so I have to add to your reviews...How can you leave this here. Does Bones tell Booth why she stayed? Does Booth come back sooner than planed to be with her? Do they work things out before he goes back? Soooo many questions and no answers. Please don't forget about this story. You are a great writer and this is a wonderful story and (like another reviewer said) Hannah-free!
musicnlyrics chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
But-the-and they-and YOU-but-whyyy?

Why would you not finish this? This is GOOD! It's Hannah-free and I am LOVING IT! *sigh*..
gotyournose chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
I've enjoyed your story and hope you'll finish it. I almost cried at how lonely Brennan was in the beginning. Silly, I know. It means you're a very good writer. :)
forreviewingpurposes chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
After reading fanfiction for like years in here I finally had to sign up. All this only because I really wanted to get the permission to review your story.

I had just found Bones again before the season 6 started and got my roommate and little sister and dad all exited about it too. (We bought the previous seasons and watched them again and again). And even though I really expected that when the new episodes would start to come out, I would wake in the middle of the night to download them or something. I did not. I learned that I can actually wait. (Which is maybe good because downloading isnt the most legal way to do it). I was kind of disappointed (Greys all over again) and missed especially the banter, feeling of possibilities and all those tiny moments that were so great. (it might be getting better we are trying to maintain optimistic)

I just found your story and oh how I wish you would be writing Bones the tv-show. In your story theres the feeling of the old seasons and it is very well written. Thank you. I really hope you find time and motivation to keep writing this better season six.
TravelingSue chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Now, now, you really must continue this piece... sexual inuendo to start (yummy) and then you finish with a circus gun and Brennan driving... you out did yourself... plus I want to know the answer to Booth's question too... Now it's almost 3 months and my toe is starting to tap...lol

Love to see where you take this
etakkate chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Ilove this story and I can't wait for you to finish it! I have read through your others also and you are a very gifted writer.

I completely agree with your A/N a few chaps back about Brennan being totally in love with Booth. I am so over him atm.

It also pays to remember that she was teased in school and his type would have been the one to tease her so she would likely be carrying those insecurities around. He should have fought - instead, he just proved her right.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
t-c-p09 chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Update soon, please! I know this is pretty much AU now, but I'm intrigued very much by your story. :)
MiseryMaker chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
Loved the tension. And the flirting. It's lovely.
jsq chapter 18 . 10/11/2010
I love it- from the very beginning to the end, this chapter was excellent. You write Booth and Bones interaction so well. I look forward to the rest of their week as roomies.
RositaLG chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
Okay, first of all, I just read this story in one sitting and loved it. Second, I have the outline of almost the exact same story on my laptop as we speak, so I'm super glad that I found this one instead of writing one exactly like it! Third, the reunion with Booth, Parker and Bones in the lab with Parker's squint impersonation made me incredibly happy inside in a fangirl squealy kind of way. Can't wait to see where you take this!
mendenbar chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
Sometimes observation can get you into real trouble. May I suggest Booth keep an eye on his six?