Reviews for The Enemy Inside
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
it seems like character development can be quite painfull...
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
nice job tying the felsi issue into beth's drama
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
it would have been interesting character development to see how the new wardens reacted to the less savory aspects of the taint but awakening never really had the best character development
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
nice job making use of the adria issue, that was a nice bit of character drama
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
it always bugged me that nathaniel got over the whole "my name is igneo montoya" thing so fast, its good to see that it is not the case here
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
its a shame you use so much in game dialouge, there are places where cannon is the best choice, but this isnt one of them
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
beth cousland seems to have quite a bit of PTSD to deal with, its good to see that alistair is only part of her troubles
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
nice job on nate's pov, i could never bring myself to kill him at vigil's keep even with my ruthless!cousland
spaceconveyor chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
I just want you to know, that this story is everything I never knew I wanted. Thank you for bringing this into my life!
Snoweria chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
I am so glad you updated, i love this story. I hope next chapter is coming soon :3
mille libri chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
A blissful reunion! I was so glad to see it - I could feel the lightening of their hearts and their joy at being together, both alive. Well done!
MsWickedEclipse chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
SHE LIIIIIIIIIIVES! YAAAAY!

So glad to see you're writing this story again! Been following it since you first started. Though as much as I would love to read your new chapter, I just got off work and about to pass out. Will have to read it tomorrow, but I was just checking my email and saw that you updated and just had to say WELCOME BACK! lols. Hope you are doing well, I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this amazing story! :)
mille libri chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Two hard-fought battles - I will be interested to see what the consequences are.
mille libri chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
I like the way their healing is progressing together, as Elizabeth lays aside her demons and some of her dreams for reality and Nathaniel opens himself to what she can offer him.
Dragonett8 chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
this is sooooooo awesome this was a great chapter keep it up please :)