Reviews for The Enemy Inside
mutive chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I love, love, love the freak out about the ghost. That is awesome. ;)
mutive chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Oh, poor Nathaniel. This really is so sad...
mutive chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I love the utter cynicism of Nathaniel, and the whole "everyone thought it would be my brother who died..." How awesome. ;)
Jabberwalk chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Youudewdvfdhvfdhvbfa,j,! *Head explodes*

Seriously. Best cliffhanger ever. Can't wait for chapter 21!
Sqyub chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Oh dear...I'm signing these off as Sqyub, aren't I? Anyway, another awesome chapter. Such fun dark fic. ;)
Sqyub chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
A lovely beginning so far. I love how it genuinely feels like, well...Nathaniel.
Xeriana chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Words cannot explain how happy and thrilled I am to that you updated this story. Its such a good story, balanced and at a perfect pace. The ending of this chapter made me sit at the edge of my seat.

Your description, how you write makes it feel so real and its easy to get so caught up in this. This is definitely the best Nathaniel/FCousland fic I have ever read and its a joy that you have once again started to write it.
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Eeeeeeeekkkkkk! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Not only will we *possibly* see a "relationship" explored but we also get to see that weasely, pain in the $$ Esmerelle get what's coming to her (I hate that woman... OFF WITH HER HEAD lol). This was (as usual) a VERY good chapter! There were some grammatical errors here and there but well-written nonetheless ) Thanks again for the update! It makes my day )
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
Well, that relationship certainly suffered a major reverse. You set that up very well. Esmerelle's poisonous remark about trust will certainly plague Elizabeth for some time to come. Actually, Elizabeth will have to do some serious thinking about what to do about Esmerelle herself. I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide there.
Wynne chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
I never wished more fervently that Oghren would SHUT UP! *lol* I know, he had a good reason, but rrmph.

This was an awesome chapter and a very nice break from wishing DA2 was here already. I love both characters and want very much for them to cross those last few inches! And yet I love your sense of balance, how it's neither too fast nor too slow the way they're coming together. I can't wait for the next installment! :)
The Sergeant chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
You updated! I'm so glad! This chapter was AMAZING, epsecially the end. God, it makes me want a Nathaniel romance.

Keep up the good work, and update when you have time!

Fantastic. :)
Piceron chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Elizabeth is finally coming to the realization that she cannot isolate herself from life and that she really didn't die with Alistair. It seemed to me that Nate's been coming around for quite some time, but like Elizabeth, I was surprised he admitted that perhaps his father needed killing.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and move into M. Thanks for another wonderful update.
BoBoSunshine chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Thank you for writing something decidedly so NOT Mary Sue. Your Cousland is strong yet not infallible.
ChristineFury chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
I ADORE this. The tension and conflict between Elizabeth and Nate is wonderful. You've woven a wonderful web of politics and relationships, and the emotion in this is marvelous.

Keep it up!
NotLaura chapter 20 . 1/20/2011
I love this chapter so much! I am so excited for the next one! The upcoming M rated graphic murder scene will be BAD ASS.
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »