Reviews for The Enemy Inside
ajramsey chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
awesome chapter 2. I really like how you write nathaniel, cant wait for the next
Sagacious Rage chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed your description of how she sensed the darkspawn. That was something I could never really wrap my head around. It makes sense.
Kimbo42 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Good stuff! I like the part where Elizabeth toggles her tactics menu :D Seriously though, this was a cool way to introduce everyone.
lady.baroque chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Beautiful writing. There is not enough Nathaniel Howe fic in this fandom, and I am glad that someone as talented as you is rectifying that situation. ;)

Wonderful start; can't wait to see how this develops!
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Really like your story ) can't wait for the next chapter!
Reirei666 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
YAY! Someone is doing a Howe/Cousland storyline. I loved this Awakenings part, and I am excited to read on.
Alairas chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Love the premise for this new story, and I'm looking forward for more (as ever)!
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing you write a Cousie :D And this first chapter did not disappoint! I like how your Cousie thought of herself as weak, for refusing Morrigan's offer. I also like how she could have been queen, but then refused because she lost Alistair.

I also like how you described Nate and the necklace of his mother's, as well as him sneaking about! MOAR I say!
eboncat chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh,Im liking it so far! need more awakenings fic, it plugs the dialoge gaps (or gaping chasms really) that make awakenings so two dimensional.

I love anders and nathaniel, but there is so little oportunity to get to know them!

And why shouldn't out intrepid herion's get a chance for some awakenings lovins if Ali had a hissy and sormed off or went and got himself killed slaying the dragon?

lol, Ill stop my interminable ranting now! keep it coming, liking this one a lot so far :-D
itsdarkoutside chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
nice start! cant wait to read the next chapter. I liked how you wrote nathaniel, i think his emotions are very understandable and how cousland is trying to numb herself from emotion and friendships. i think i would do the same if i lost everyone i ever loved.
neaira.awakened chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really suck at giving reviews, but this is a great start. We need more Nathaniel Howe.
Melismo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So, I'm going to go all lit analysis on your title and say that I like how its multiple meaning can apply to:

1. A Cousland in Nate's home

2. The darkspawn amassing below the keep

3. Liz's internal struggle with(what seems like) self loathing and regret

Definitely following. Your writing is awesome.

And I second the angst concerning a post-blight world without Alistair.
Sianie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I loved NAthaniel's observations in his mother's room, very sad :(
payroo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked the bit about the necklace. And I'm really curious as to how post-Alistair-Ultimate-Sacrifice Cousland will react to potential Nate romance? But I really like how she's determined not to be her new people's friend, but their commander. It seems to explain a lot about Awakenings, ha!
Lilith Morgana chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nice start there. I like the similarities and contrasts between these two unhappy fellows. They will be off to a fun ride of angst, I'm sure. :)
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »