Reviews for The Enemy Inside
Piceron chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I'm much more fascinated with your take of Awakenings so far than I was with the actual game. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Crisium chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
There were other ways to claim revenge rather than death.

Oh, Nathaniel, you devious Howe. I can't wait to find out what you've got in mind for those "other ways".
Midnight Strike chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
oh angst! i love the lead up to her being confronted with nate. and also, that they may have had a history once.

it feels like nate is a bit numb from all that's happened, and i am really curious to how you will portray cousie's feelings about conscripting him.

more! *bangs drum*
Kimbo42 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Oh this is good stuff... delicious angst and more to come. I 3 it.

Also: "Some of my best friends have wanted me dead." -awesome.
Misame chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
This chapter is perfect, loved them both looking to their past, the confrontation was portayed so much better here than in awakenings. The second to last line is my favourite though, a bit pf cynical humour that caught me off guard. Excellent.
Crisium chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
"No matter where she turned, a different path tugged for her attention. To go down one road would mean the destruction of the other. There was no one clear cut path that shone bright and true, illuminated in the sunlight of truth."

And this is just Dragon Age in a nutshell, isn't it? I like your Nathaniel- whip-smart and seething, at least now when he most has reason to be.
Erynnar chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Oh I love this! And I realized you are Tasmen on the forum. *smacks forehead* Great job! : D
ancientlybroken chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
huh, intereting. Very intersting. I like your style of writing, the language you use, well done. I am most curious as where this will go. Keep it going.
ajramsey chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
more please! the emotion is so great!
Amatyultare chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
It really has a taste of bitterness. But it's makes your soul keep existing. Thank you:)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Oh, I'm loving this. Their personalities are so vivid, and the tension is so palpable, I can almost feel it. I'm curious to see how it develops from here on out. Oh, and I liked the line at the end about how everyone always thought it would be Thomas who died of drink, heh, a reference to the conversations between Nathaniel and Oghren, I'm guessing? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lilith Morgana chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Nice, indeed. The past is approaching the present. I really like your Cousland. Pragmatic heroines for the win!
Sagacious Rage chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I really enjoyed the parts describing all the people pulling her in different directions and not knowing what to focus on. It was like a really good description of grief as well as what I felt like while playing the game.
Jenna53 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
This is looking pretty good. Please continue. Thanks.
Alairas chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I love the descriptions of the fighting, about how Elizabeth feels, fighting with inexperienced companions who don't know her, don't know how to react, people that she can't quite count on yet. It really brought out the pain she must be feeling, to have gone from being in a close-knit group to being practically alone. Poor thing. She just won the Super Bowl, and all she wants to do is go to Disneyworld, but she can't. That's one of the things that bothered me a little about Awakenings. You ended the Blight, and then everyone you've spent every minute of the past year-plus just up and leaves?
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »