Reviews for The Farewell Tour
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
flah7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
great story.

love the characters of castiel and sam and dean. Dean's presence in the story is huge, even though he is not 'there'.

the different people you have brought into it, from past episodes were fantastic.

this was a wonderful read.
Daylight chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I'm so glad you wrote this. I really wanted to know what happened with Sam and Cas at that point and you've written the perfect gap-filler. Your characterization is wonderful and I love all the details you put in tying it back to all the old episodes. Great writing!
annielaw1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I would have loved to actually have this be a part of the show. I love it when I can 'see' and 'hear' a story. This is one of the best I've read by far. I think you should give up your 'real' job and write full time. But then, you've heard that before. Please keep updating this often.
OTS chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Really wonderful story. I love how you worked those from the past seemlessly into the story. Your characterization was perfect and I absolutely love your fluid writing style. I'm hoping very much that this isn't a oneshot, but if it is, then I sincerely hope to see more spn fics from you in the future. Wonderful fanfiction and thank you very much for sharing! (:
Bouncemething chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nice nice, like how you put in lucas with his art and missouri... They should have used her more.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 4/19/2010