Reviews for 8 Years Later
Littl3 Bookshelf chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I likey! Eleanor is a little more intense though. I would think that she would be very upset but thankful that Max was alive. But great story, please next chapter!
Jupal chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I usually don't read fanfiction that go beyond the characters' age range in the books, but I'm actually hoping there will be more chapters here.

This is good. You need to continue it. Take your time though!

(And I absolutely love that moment when both Linden and Toby try to hug Max in chapter 3. Heehee!)

- Jupal
Katrina Birch chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Wow. This story brings back heaps of memories. I haven't read Max Remy in about 5 years, but I still love it to death. I think that you really have captured Max's personality and made it into something special. She is still witty, but less insecure, which I think is something that should be really important. Max hardly ever let anyone in and I think that she let that wall down a little too soon. You are an amazing writer and I think that you should definitely continue this story, because I really want to hear about if Steinberger and Frond have any babies or what-sits, and I want to hear about SpyForce and how they've changed over the years. I think that you will do a really good job at this and you seem like a really good writer. BUT maybe you should consider about making the chapters longer. 3 Kat
LadyRainicorn chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! :D Please continue this fic :( You never find a good MaxRemy fanfiction! :D
Azzy97 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is great, please continue. I really do love Max Remy. I do wish there were more fan fiction storys about her. Hope to see another chapter again.

-Azzy
HandsomeAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Um, sorry, Max, but something definitely went wrong. :P Yes, please continue Please! I love Max Remy! She should so get together with Linden. ;P
ShanaSakuraGal chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is just great! I hope you update soon! I can't believe not much people are a fan of Max Remy anymore. No wonder there is a lack of reviews. Oh well. Please continue. I feel sad for Max's mum...:(
TheMoonlitEevee chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I think you should continue. I'm intrugued by what exists so far, and can't believe the lack of reviews on this! My only problem is that Max seems kinda OOC, but I'll attribute that to the time gap.
MaxRemy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hey MaximumRideTwilightLover

Brilliant! You had me from the first line. I just loved it. I'm really curious about why Max, Linden and Toby haven't seen each other for 8 years and what is going to happen next! You have captured the characters so well. I'm really chuffed what you've done...you get my vote for more. Definitely!

Deb Abela