Reviews for skeptics and true believers
yukishakura chapter 1 . 5/31
Although it is a bitter end it is very beautiful :). This is the right resolution for them. Choices have been made, life must go on, but somehow in my heart I know they'll always love each other forever...
Sweet Izzy S2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
OMG How sad ;-;
I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting, you are really talented!
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I didn't think this would make sort of sad? I think it just left a bittersweet taste. I really wanted SasuSaku to happen, but then I thought it wouldn't be fair to Neji, because he deserves some loving.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Omg that was beautiful. Slightly unexpected but better all the more
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I don't even really like Saku/Sasu fics but I think I liked this one so much because it's AU. Very well written too, and very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is a good story, I just hope it has a part 2 or something, Sasuke can be a prince a long lost prince or something. HAHA. But this is good. REALLY GOOD. :) :)
xOathkeepers chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
ah, my heart. that was amazing, thank you. ;_;
RoaringLion51 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
TT Oh
sophialy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Beautiful story.
theokinawansweetpotato chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh my godddddd I loved the ending, how you didn't fully give sasuke and sakura a happy ending. It was refreshing :D I also like how gentlemanly Neji is and how sweet sasuke it. Great job!
LeHustler chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Your stories always make me want to punch my screen in frustration because of all the pain they cause me, and I should hate you for that. ): This one, especially, and the "Empty Tears" one. Y MUST YOU TORTURE THE SASUKE SO? So heartbreaking, cries..
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great story!
renzie17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMG. I crieeeed! D: I love your works and how you're able to pull at my heartstrings!
andychan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
it's currently 2.30 am here in the Philippines and I'm crying, no, bawling. God this story's sad. : fuck. I love Sasuke-kun. :( sigh. nice story. really. so realistic. :( I like how people sticks to reality and not to girlish fantasies. Although it would be a whole lot better if they ended up together. Sakura's a moron when it comes to love but did the right thing as a princess I guess. sad, really. dang it.