Reviews for Watching the Game
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I don't know what put you on the Matt and Hunter kick, but I love it! They are such a hot couple, especially when Hunter dominates Matt.

As for this story, well, I don't know which is hotter- Hunter and Matt or Randy getting off while watching.

How about Hunter and Matt and Randy? Hunter topping both of them would be pretty exciting!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Randy's lucky not to have gotten killed by Hunter but he's lucky to have gotten to see that.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very hot! And Randy is very lucky very lucky indeed!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Omigosh. Totally loved it! Hunter's such an asshole, but it does add to his charms, doesn't it? Awesome job.

.: TMM :.
slashburd chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Randy is a furtive little perve isn't he XD

I hope you woke up with a smile on your face after dreaming about this - I certainly would have. Another great fic, I felt as if I was watching it rather than reading it which is always a good thing too!

Hope you have plenty more dreams similar to this one and time to write them into fics would be good too!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I so loved it. I love your HsMatt he knows his place very well. And he loves his hunter so much! Luv Sin!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
DK I thought it was great. Lol, Randy was lucky H didn't flatten him. Too bad he didn't-I mean er, yay Randy escaped! *shifty eyes* lol.

I like the imagery you use it's really good. I think you do a good job at getting H down too.