Reviews for A St Berry Collection
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Beautiful one-shot as per usual ;p
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Your writing is excellent ! I think all the St. Berry fans could picture a little Jesse or Rachel walking around the house...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I would have liked the actual episode to be like this... Spring Awakening was a great idea !
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Same here, I scream and have a fan-girl moment every time Jesse comes on the screen.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great one-shot there !
MusicalLover17 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Lved the chapter. plse do another story.
Lucile chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Super awesome can u make more pleasee
kittiyloveranime chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
i really enjoyed each and every oneshot thank you so much and will you ever add more?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I really liked this one ! It also was just a nice, cute story with the couple we love. (:
majestic seahorse chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
I LOVE St. Berry! I don't watch Glee anymore because I refuse to acknowledge Finchel... Fanfiction is what keeps the St. Berry addiction sated. ;) Until Jesse comes back on Glee as Vocal Adrenaline's new coach. Anyways, please continue writing.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I've always kind of wanted to see Jesse's obvious trust issues aired out. Like, his getting majorly jealous of a guy (Maybe Puck) near Rachel, and he flips out on her instead of trusting her. Maybe because of the Run Joey, Run video? But yes, people do read your A/N's, kay? Anyway, I love this idea, and I love most of the oneshots in it. Some aren't to my taste, like this one, but most are, and I lurve them. So Awesome job!
Peacelovecheer36279 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Loved the song shipwreck... I've seen starfield live twice and they're amazing!
Helpmetobreathe chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I really love this story! I think the way you've captured sides of St berry that we never noticed or never seen so this is really great- one scene thats been playing through my mind though im to chicken to do anything :P is jacob catching jesse and rachel getting coffee (or anything) and then putting it in the blind items collum in the school newpaper during rumors i think it'd be a great scene whatcha think? x
Em chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
St. berry is my true endgame. They will meet on broadway :)
Carla L11 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
I just finished reading all of your one-shots, in one day!

I reeeeeaaaaaaally loved them all but i think this last one should be a multi-chaptered :(

Keep writing this kind of stuff :D pretty please?

You're a good writter :)