Reviews for Lost in Another World
sweetrupturedlight chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Charming, delightfully in character, witty and delightfully romantic. Wonderful little fic.
AB chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
hello. im afraid its late so im feeling rather stupid as I do not in the least comprehend your ending. what does wickham imply? please send answer if you please to "abstract buttercups" (I have an account I am simply to lazy to log on).
skaeye chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Very entertaining story; it was just too ba that Jane and Charles Bingley didnt have and episode but that's understandable However i do loved the way you layed out the story and the way the chapters were made. It was very different an refreshing.
skaeye chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Marte chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Adorable. Absolutely loved the ending ;)
B.B chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Wonderful, I had a great laugh !

This is not really a review comment, but I do not know where else to post it. Should not Caroline sue Darcy for the breech of marital promise ? He had anounced their engagement in front of numerous witnesses, and concluded that dinner will be served at six, remember ?

In that fanfic which I will never write, she will make Darcy bankrupt and get Pemberley as compensation :-). But maybe it would have been just too embarassing for such a noble lady to go through the lawsuit...

Sorry for abusing this review space with my constructions :-)
B.B chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Dear me, I just read only the first chapter, but I am extatic ! You wrote just that kind of fan-fiction I was contemplating myself, but gave up because I am a non-native English speaker.
VeraDeDiamant chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Yesterday I read all the chapters from this story;D

I have to say that you very well described the characters - they are just like they were in the show;D I like that every chapter included the point of view of different character;D And I like very much, how you showed that love between Amanda and Darcy;D I can't wait for the continuation of Lost in Flames;D
PetiteJeanne chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Very nicely written, you have the characters exact! I love how Darcy ever the stoic, proper gentleman so lovingly interracts with Amanda who is just as funny and spontaneous as in the show. I hope we get to read more about them, I wonder how Wickham sees things? Anyway, this one's added to my favourites!
Emilia chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Was Amanda referring to Pememberly or modern day Hammersmith in order to get some prenatal care? Anyways, another well-written chapter...I cannot wait for Wickham's chappie!
Emilia chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Again, what an amazing chapter. You always keep everyone in character and I love that. Whatever Amanda does is scandalous in Lydia's eyes, haha. And Darcy! Loved his reaction to the news.
Emilia chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Amanda is preggers!I think I need to reread the chapter again, haha. How did Lizzie know? Anyway, cant wait to see Darcy's reaction in the upcoming chapters...I actually like this version of really liked her in the 1995 version
Emilia chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Do I sense a bit of forshadowing? Will Dicky be Georgianna's new love interest (after all, intermarriage between cousins were all the rage back then, haha-look at Colins and Jane!)? Anyhoo, am loving this new take on Colonel Fitzwilliam, though he was always pleasant in the book.
Emilia chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Georgiana's reaction was priceless. Thank goodness for Amanda. She's like a bull in china shop, pardon the cliche, haha. You are a talented writer and am anxiously awaiting for the next chapter
Celeste chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
hehe. Love this story so far. I sorta knew that Mrs. Bennet would still be skeptical of Amanda, even after all she has done for them. Cant wait to read Georgiana's thoughts