Reviews for New Beginnings
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Fluffy! xx And very well written. I'm particularly taken with "mint and leather." Some lovely sensory imagery :)
Queen chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'm just sad they didn't end up together in the sequel. Oh well, this is a very nice and cute one shot! Good job!
mfranzel97 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
not bad. I find this better than the actual ending. P.S. Keith has blue eyes.
xxLoveLifexx chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw this was cute. Tied in lovely with the book.
DreamWatcher94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I WISHED THEY HAD STAYED TOGETHER!

This was cute. : ]
ellabella686 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Liked this a lot :)
Ghillie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very nice! I personally was wondering what would happen at the airport. I found it very well written and very descriptive, especially the kiss. Bravo! But please work on the grammar, some of it is a bit off.
flying in the rain chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Not bad. I like the idea of it, but your grammar's horrible. Your pronucnation doesn't work at all. Try to use the sentance structure correctly next time, alright?
charlieesque chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
YAY! First of all, love Keith and Ginny (and all the other MJ characters) and loved your writing. Although the differences between your and Maureen's writing is evident, it's not at all a bad thing. No writer has the same style, so it's good that this sounded different than the actual book. I think if you were to come up with your own plot, characters, etc. you could become published. I think I'd buy your stuff.
bradygirl84 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
it was good and yeah i like first person too~
ValentineRose28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i could almost hear the chorus of "awwws" in the backround. GOOD JOB!
MyStoriesSuck13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
COOL STORY BRAH
SardonicallyAmazingx chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i loved it. i read the book a little while ago but, from what i tell, this fit wonderfully into it. A
zammierox chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aw cute
DevonMarieDarlingmy username chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow! This was really good, and really cute! I'm glad I read it, it was so sweet! Gah, I'm just gushing on the other side of the comouter screen. Haha.
-DMD-