Reviews for Music Appreciation
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful! I love it when people write Italy as knowing things Germany doesn't, rather than just being silly.
Anything chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was so moving! I loved it!i too,think music is an essential part of music
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Such a beautiful story. I love listening to songs and having images appear in my mind. I also do that with names. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I agree with you. Music is a way to connect to others. The songs tell stories. I liked this one.
SailorMikuMoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
KYA! So cute! Yay! Music! Germany crush! YAY! Good!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute! :)
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ADSHDKEPIFJXKWLWHS. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE. 3
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a lovely and sweet story!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That face is Italy. I just know it. XD
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Its so pretty

I agree that music is a big part of our lives.

most of my fics are inspired by a song. My drawings especially..

Actually, quite a few of my stories are based on dreams I've had.. Which is why sometimes they get kinda weird XD

Anyway cyas
Meluzina chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
So sweet! But to tell you the true, Italy is the one, who intendes the museic. Even Mozart wrote in Italian, because the Italian language is the language of the music!
Oni-at-heart chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really liked this, it was a really sweet moment between these two. Also I felt that the imagery was very appropriate for Germany. I especially liked the line "And for once he is not stiff or awkward but falls into step just as easily as anyone else"
Clumsyernie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That right there was the absolute cutest thing EVER. :D

It's hard to describe music, but the way the feeling of listening to it is written is... beautiful. The way down-to-Earth Germany experienced music taking him back to old memories and the most charming bit of fantasy was so sweet it was a tad sad.

The way Italy slowly changes Germany by being both his complete opposite and loyal friend is one of the most interesting parts of their friendship/relationship/what-have-you. I love the way you incorperated that, mentioning how "he would never tolerate this kind of nonsense from anyone else, let alone indulge in it" and how he seems so embarassed (but not really regretful) of holding Italy's hand and giving into his little wishes. It's a subtle thing, but you always handle subtle things so incredibly well. ]

tl;dr Your music imagery makes me squee, as does how you handle their relationship. You've made me happier than words can explain by incorperating Hetalia and beautiful music. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ficfan3484 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Awe, this is cute action between Germany and Italy. You described the music beautifully. People learn words better if music is applied. That's why Shakespeare works are written that way. There is a rhythm to it, it helps the actors memorize it better.
Ashori-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2010