Reviews for Outlaws for Inlaws
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awww, man! Right before the good part! I loved this, it was really well written. I love stories that describe the Strawhats through an outside perspective.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Hahahaha! This is going to be funny, I can already tell. With Nami already conning him out of practically everything he owns and Robin teaching him a small lesson. I can't wait to see the rest of this.
colordrifter chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was hilarious! Please tell me you'll update soon!
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Robin is quite terrifying when she wants to be. I'm not entirely sure why Nami is manipulating the guy this far but I do love the concept of everyone scaring the crap out of him. He seems slimy anyway. I look forward to more. On a side I keep reading Feiru as Fiero and now I have songs from Wicked stuck in my head.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
*FLAILS* So good! This is extremely well written and your writing style here is addicting! Please take pity on me before I go into withdrawal TT_TT I love this, the reactions so far are in character and I can completely see Robin giving understated threats *giggles madly* That poor bastard of a suitor is the person that you love to hate! He is the perfect OC for this! Awesome job, yeah! I really really hope you write more for this! I love this entire idea and plot you've got going on here :3 Different situations keep running through my head for this, from That Poor Bastard being threatened by the crew only to flee in terror from the Captain's threat! He mistakes Zoro for the captain and insults Luffy making Nami herself kick him off the ship. To him getting through the threats and taking Nami with him off the ship back to his house. He gets knocked out and wakes up with his house stripped of everything of value and is only left with his under wear and a new stack of WANTED posters. He looks at them and promptly soils himself. *gets dizzy from all the ideas rushing through head* _ Gah! I'll be wondering about this fic for ages now T_T Thanks so much for writing, and if you ever need some ideas or some creative threats *giggles madly* Don't hesitate to message me _ *wiggles* Sorry for the novel, I'll cut my rambling off now XD
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Please update soon!
Kiuolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wooow! This story definitely, definitely has potential! I'm in love. 3

I'm a pretty big Nami fan, and you seem to be portraying her *perfectly.* And it's not just her! Even from just the small glimpse you've given everyone of the other members of the Straw Hat Pirates, you can really tell that you've gotten everyone's personalities down to a 'T.'

And, as if all of that wasn't enough, the plot is wonderful! Seriously. Maybe it's just my inner Nami fan speaking, but... Yay. Yay, yay, yay! She's going to rob Feiru for all he's worth, isn't she? Hehe... I can't wait to see the rest of the crew's reaction to her 'betrothed.' x3 Especially Sanji's. Robin's words made me grin. "Cook-san has been rather ill-tempered since we were told of your courtship in these past few days..." Foreshadowing? Oh, I hope so...!

Please, please update soon! I really want to find out what happens next!

~Kiuolo
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
jaja, great story! can't wait to see the rest of the crew react!
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very amusing! Go Sanji go! Beat him up!
Lenighma chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Ooh. This is the beginning of a FANTASTIC story. I do so hope Nami does NOT end up with this guy. Guys like him are hard to change...
Definitely looking forward to more!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i almost feel sorry for him if he didn't show signs of being a sexist pig and i know that nami's really just taking him for all he's got and letting the crew scare him off, yay for robin, looking forward to what'll happen next
SumireMayonaka chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Taisaku Feiru. Taisaku Feiru. I couldn't stop laughing at that one. I wonder if anyone else picked up on it...

I think this will be a rather good read. I really want to see what happens with Feiru. See if his name is actually a forewarning or not :). Although that's stating the obvious...

Nice job so far!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Does he really think he can teach Robin a lesson or two? All she would have to do is make more arms grow out of him to freak him out.
Not before Nami has all his cash, though.
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow, great fic :)
Red-glasses-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like where this is going, I can't wait for the next chapter!