Reviews for What The Hell?
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lmao! she finds out shes a dude and the first thing she does is... seriously i can already tell im gonnaa love it.
ADADancer chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Great chapter.
NinjaTurtles909 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
First I would like to say good chapter! Also What. The. Hell. How'd you meet Jackson Rathbone? Also are his eyes as pretty as they seem in pictures? I'm very jealous right now ._.
Emmett Cullens little sis chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I luaghed my ass off! I cant wait to here more!
Rebadams7 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Ah welcome to appreciation for how the other half lives 101

LOL

Ren
punkfarie chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Heeeeeey lovey! I miss you. Great chapter!
Suicide Emo chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Lol i'm liking this.
910Doctor chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Love this story, Cant wait for what is next!

Update soon :)
Rebadams7 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
So their getting to know their. ... Oh nevermind!

Ren
MSPT chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Yay! You updated! "And by gym, I mean bed" lol oh that had me in tears XD. Great chapter! Thanks for writing! :)
ADADancer chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Interesting chapter.
Suicide Emo chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Hey hows it going. Listen I got a question. It's for that Bob story. I started writing one just like that a while ago before I read that one, but Naruto instead. It was similare to yours like that explosion with the parents and stuff like that. I wanted Naruto and Sasuke to go on a killing spree because of their parents and kids at school treated them. It starts like that concrete Angle song before hey run away from together and they go on a killing spree together. I'm now afraid to publish it because of the one you wrote, so can you replie back to if it's still ok? Thank you and good story by the way
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It was good, but could you please make another story where Edward and Bella murders Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Jessica, and Mick again. That is so bad ass when you that. It can be one chapter. Please!
Katie2121 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011