Reviews for Just Get Them Together Already!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I wish I'm in team Mustang! I'd love to join in the 'mission' XD
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Aw - this was adorable! Hilarious. It made me laugh aloud.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Loved it!
gibbyreader chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
awwwww...awww...AWWWWWW gosh that was so sweet!
omagerdnerdynord chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
(wipes tear away), this is so sweet! Great story, it was funny, realistic, fluffy... all the good ingridients !
(sugar, spice n' everything nice haha :3 ) nah just kidding.
But seriously. Good work!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I just read this story in one go - it's delightfully sweet and funny. ;) I should've seen the ending coming (the team listening in) but I didn't, and I love being surprised like that. Thanks!
jessi chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Great story, very funny!
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Oh dear...lol. This was just too funny and cute and just overall great! :)
faerydust88 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
This whole story is so clever and hilarious and fantastic. Ahhhh I love you for writing it! Seriously, I laugh out loud when I read it. It's so good. All of the men's and Riza's actions/dialogues are spot on. Couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks!
LoraLogue chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Is it really sad that I almost cried at the end?
ahbuggrit chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I loved this story - it was so much fun to read! I love how Roy and Riza plotted to trick the men :) The misunderstandings were hilarious. Good job
ThatGirl35 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I laughed my my way through the first 3 chapters. Then I sniffed my way through the end of chapter 4. I don't have suffient words to convey the joy that rippled through my soul while reading this, just know that you truly made me a happy woman. _
Lady Norbert chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
*dies laughing* That was the most adorably hilarious RoyAi ever! I laughed out loud so many times! And the ending - the idea of Team Mustang committing themselves even more to his vision so that he and Riza get their happy ending - that was precious. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
woofyy chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
awww, i wish they did get together but it's more like the original manga like this ) anyways keep up the good efforts and good luckies with your future stories )
77777777777 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I read this one before, But I completely forgot to review. D:

Shame on meeee. D:

The part where he tickled her was great. XDXD & the ending was really good too. I kinda wish she accepted his proposal. : But wheres the fun in that, eh. xD