Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Thespurgin chapter 38 . 2/13
what is this? my brain is so bent out of shape...

I dread this kind of confusion happening if I ever try to write an original story... but it's what people like isn't it?
SilverBolt chapter 12 . 1/10
UM. Who is this? But the guy is ether A) Maos son/adopted son. B)Someones child lulu C) C.C possible gave some guy geass, and killed the guy or guy killed himself cause of the geass. But nice touch on the bleach reference.
TheScrewed chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
Mind f*ck of the most epic and awesome proportions. Congrats.
Skylar chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
My sister recommended I read this. My mind just fried. Best. Fanfic. EVER!
Windsong chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Mu oshimai da,
Betrayed by trust,
Forever left to scream!
Oh hold me closely
And die in my arms,
Then take this secret with you.
And take my secret with you!

Rereading this. Cried. Had Euphemia play in my head again. Perhaps reading this after dark wasn't the smartest idea. (That little bit was the chorus. The die part is the only bit that doesn't apply in this fic. Safe to say I love that twist)
Archetype EMIYA chapter 50 . 10/1/2013
I liked this ending much better, actually. Thank you for giving me a valuable lesson in the ways of hope and despair. As for the horrible mind rape scenes you said were horrible and supposed to break minds, I'm probably just beyond that.

I have to say, acid enema? Great way to torture. If you must know, other good ways to torture people are well-hidden in propaganda cartoons. Tom and Jerry - the parts where Tom gets a metal bucket or a bell on his head and then Jerry smacks it with a hammer, that's a valid form of torture that creates enough sound to break the victim's eardrums. Not to mention all the other sick stuff they go through. You just need to twist some things you see to make it better.

Once again, I thank you. And...

Well, we'll see.
malefan chapter 41 . 9/6/2013
Ahhh. So crazy. Some of my favorite characters in on this epic story. Wes, Yellow, and Wally up in here.
Very curious to know why Wes has the Shadow Beast and not Michael.
malefan chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
He has a pikachu huh? Easy enough to deduce. It's obviously Youngster Joey with his top percent shorts.
malefan chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I like scizor a great deal. I hadn't realized this fic was complete and there was already a part 2 in the works. Awesome.
malefan chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Cool, Mewtwo is the Lancelot of the story. So I'm guessing Kallen gets Deoxys.
malefan chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Came because of tvtropes. Stayed for your reputation Samjaz.
Windsong chapter 45 . 9/4/2013
Why didn't I know about this fic until now? I have had my brain fried, reborn and then fried again. And I like how you linked the myth from the game to this and the lake spirits. Someone alert Gamefreak that you figured it.
Windsong chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
This made sense. A lot of sense. Of course, the people who see sense are those who have abandoned theirs. That is the beauty of fiction.
Windsong chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Oh God... this actually got more terrifying. Someone needs to send this to the creators of Pokémon and Code Geass. NOW. They will have their minds fried and will be wondering why they didn't do this in the first place.
Windsong chapter 42 . 9/4/2013
What. The. HELL JUST HAPPENED?! MISSINGNO?! Oh god... you're evil you know that? This universe is scary as hell. But absolutely enthralling. Nothing makes sense here and it's terrifying. But absolutely amazing to explore. God help me.