Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Patcheresu chapter 45 . 8/30/2010
Nice little backstory on the other characters. It's a suprisingly interesting take to see man kill the beasts he depends on, learn of his mistake, but somehow makes thnigs worse by destroying his sword all together and making them all run away. Usually they start out slow when they see him lose face and dignity but actually the reverse occured. Hmmm
corynv chapter 45 . 8/30/2010
Regarding your statement you stated in one of the ealier chapters, of you wanting to to over take A Fairly English Story, in my opinion, this chapter has put it on par it said story, along with the last two chapters.
DeadInfinity chapter 44 . 8/27/2010
OMFG. DISCWORLD CAMEO FTW.

Um. Yes. In other news, I apologize for the continuous lurking. (But I'll probably just go back to the shadows after this...) This story is amazing. You are awesome. And I refuse to translate the binary messages, because mind-fuckery isn't legal until the victim hits eighteen.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 44 . 8/26/2010
...huh. Y'know, this was a really interesting chapter, and probably exactly what Suzaku needed. To actually stop and think, rather than rushing blindly off into the next battle. On the other hand, there's a nasty little corner of my soul that's disappointed that he got so much better treatment than Red. Of course, I hate cannon Suzaku (post season one finale, he was tolerable before he sold his best friend for power) more than just about any other fictional character I can think of, so... yeah. The discussion of justice vs mercy was very interesting to read, and definately something I'll go back and read again. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to C.C (and Lelouch if/when you get around to him)
Lokistrong chapter 44 . 8/24/2010
This may be the first time I reviewed this story, but I have been reading it from the start. The last chapter was epic in its mindrape of Red, especially with the pokemon theme song. But this chapter is the one to make me comment. It was incredible! There were so many parts I had to reread to fully understand, but that made the chapter better for me. The concept of mercy was a shock at first, but it did make sense. And the ending was great too. Overall, can't wait for the next chapter.
Heraklinios chapter 44 . 8/23/2010
"This is ...beautiful"

"AND CONFUSING"

"Stop lying. Admit it. You liked this."

"TCH."

"Hehe...anyways Sam, I really need to find that book."

"HEH. WHOEVER WROTE THAT BOOK MUST'VE UNDERSTAND DEATH BETTER THAN ANY BODY BAG IN THIS FRIGGIN WORLD."

"Yeah. I know. Talking about things beyond us is hard. But right."

"DON'T TRY TO SOUND COOL. YOU'RE FAILING AT IT."

"Oh come on! Anyways Sam, nice chapter, even with the delay but is all cool."

"DON'T MAKE US WAIT EMPEROR."

"What he said. Good luck mate. And say hi to Minatos."
Tetsui chapter 44 . 8/23/2010
...Ya know what I just realized about you? You're inspirational. If everyone in the world could read your fics, you could probably bring about world peace. Doin' Minatos's job for him...Then again, where's the fun in that?
jcogginsa chapter 41 . 8/22/2010
so, charlie mcemperorpants is trying to summon victini?
jcogginsa chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
so... the possibility of zero having another mask on had such low odds? wierd

also, i guess infernape
jcogginsa chapter 27 . 8/21/2010
interesting, for a specifically japanese character, you used the only actual american in the games

i don't get it, when zero did that stuff to save the Black Knights, did he have his mask on?

was it wallace or schneizel?
jcogginsa chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
it's euphemia li brittania , not de
jcogginsa chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
i thought her name was rakshata?
jcogginsa chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
no, it's pronounced c2

what about mao's chainsaw? ):
jcogginsa chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
sayoko
UnknownZBD chapter 43 . 8/18/2010
Man...simply amazing. SUPER. EPIC. MIND. F*CK.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »