Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
NightmareSyndrom chapter 42 . 8/6/2010
I realized what True Zero was the moment I read Cinnabar.

Once again you do not disapoint(sp?).
Patcheresu chapter 42 . 8/6/2010
I thought it was morse code with dots and dashes but didn't care to try to translate that.I like this excellent development but it was kinda ruined by the fact that Still Alive by Ellen McLain and Jonathan Coulton was blasting in my ears.
Casey W chapter 42 . 8/6/2010
You're right. I didn't see it coming. Did figure out the code before you spelled it out. Only other viable theory was morse code so it wasn't hard to guess.

Kudos on the planning, though. So are we to expect a Digital Devil Saga style twist here or what? Heh.
jaredhimself31 chapter 41 . 7/20/2010
You are brilliant.
Unknown chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
Wow. Metapod as a weapon. And then, after he's just proved he can pwn the guy with a METAPOD CLUB, he pulls out freakin' Lugia. ('cause it's not a win until you've completely crushed your enemies) That was... wow. You are awesome. I know, I could have left this review on the most recent chapter. And I will be dropping another review when I get to the end of this monster. I just felt that the Metapod Club deserved its own recognition as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Tetsui chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
...I'm not really sure how to describe what just happened...It's mind-boggling awesome what you just did...
Poggg chapter 41 . 7/7/2010
I can answer that one, Greifen. If you'll notice, Samjaz wrote about the nun castrating herself. Castrating oneself is rather hard to do if you do not have a penis (or are totally sane) so she obviously did have one. This means the nun was either a man, or a hermaphrodite. The former is creepier, but the latter makes a bit more sense. I guess it's up in the air as to which one is true, at least at the moment, but either way the nun wasn't female per se.

That also raises an interesting question - if Geasses can only be bestowed by a Code of the opposite gender, what does a hermaphrodite count as? Both? Is it decided by their gender identity?

As for the story itself...amazing as ever, nothing more to say. I eagerly wait for more.
Greifen chapter 41 . 7/6/2010
"Geass can only be transferred between opposite genders, if that is what you were after."

Unless Zero is messing with Cynthia, how exactly did C.C. get hers from the nun if that's true?
ChaosRonin chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
i just finshed reading through the entire story for the first time, and let me tell you i simplly couldnt stop, even when i needed to go to bed, it was simply that good. I cant wait to see how its going to end. _
Patcheresu chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
Yes. You are brilliant. An we shall all hiel you. If that is even a word. It's a message. It's a lot easier to crack than apostrophes and straight lines.
Demon of Zero chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
I no longer have any intelegible words with which to state my opinion of this masterfully crefted story. . That is all I gotta say.
Tetsui chapter 40 . 7/2/2010
I'm not sure when, but somewhere along this, I forgot this was fanfiction...I sometimes wish that actual anime script writers were this bold with their works.
Demon of Zero chapter 40 . 7/2/2010
Yo, I have been leaving annonymous reveiws as Karasu, but I finaly got off my ass and got an account. And I have too agree, Best. FUCKING. Jailbreak. EVER! Minus the being stabbed through the skull thing but yea...It was JUST a LITTLE better than my own jailbreak, but if I had Geass and pokemon...
kelpy chapter 40 . 7/1/2010
Dude that was pretty damn awesome. Worthy of Tzeentch even.
Naruto fan 99 chapter 40 . 7/1/2010