Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Anon chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Magikkarp don't evolve from Moonstones. :P
Patcheresu chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
No errors here. I can't wait to see what will get Lelouch out of this one. Hey SamJaz's Adachi! See anything familiar?
Patcheresu chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
"The only other ones who know are Nunnally, Milly, Suzaku and Sayako." Lelouch continued, ignoring their reactions. "Officially, I died during the war. After that, I became Lamperouge."

"The only other ones who know are Nunnally, Milly, Suzaku and Sayako." Lelouch continued. "Officially, I died during the war. After that, I became Lamperouge."

Am I a nasty person? I don't think I'm a nasty person.

I didn't want to kill Shirley's dad, since Shirley's breakdown as down perfectly in the anime, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I've altered a disaster like this in a fanfiction and pulled it off, am I right?

But yeah, what I did to Shirley's dad isn't much better. Brain damage like that…

You all thought for a second that Shirley was going to get away without getting mind-raped by Mao. She might not, I mean, this is where things really start to change.

Bring on the Maoster.

"STOP!" Giovanni ordered. The guards around him froze at the order, and behind the curtain Giovanni stared at Lelouch's silhouette. "So, Zero, is this audacious display of force meant to be a distraction from your true motives? You have a reason to fight, that much is clear, but it isn't patriotism."

"How perceptive. It's just as you suspected." Lelouch replied, his smirk widening.

You sure you edited?
Tetsui chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Wow, I really can't say anything else. Wow.
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Happy Birthday! Also, WIN is what your writing is made of.
Poggg chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Happy Birthday!

And...what the hell just happened?
Greifen chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
It's nice that you've diverged from canon. And that you gave Kallen a Scisor.

I can tell this can't end anywhere near how the original ended, and probably not be very recognizable from the original second season.

Oh yes, will we ever focus on the pokemon and their own feelings? It'd be interesting, since the characters couldn't communicate with their weapons of war in the original.
Poggg chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I can't think of any other author who can take an incredibly retarded idea like this and infuse it with such a level of pure awesome. Absolutely amazing.
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Huzzah for updates.
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
SamJaz, I still remember a long time ago about the TV Tropes thing you promised me. I want collection of debt. Namely make a joke or two about Minato, Mara, or Rise and that is all. I really like this story though.
Greifen chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
I'm not arguing against the existance of guns. The existance of guns is inevitable. I'm arguing military tactics, stratergy, and the growth of warfare centered around pokemon backed up by auxillary human forces, since pokemon are the frontline forces in this. Pokemon don't replace warmechs, thus war isn't going to be like war with warmechs.

For example, Trainers would be targets almost just as much as their own pokemon. And if i read this right, pokemon without trainers become wild and leave, potentially to the other side. Thus countermeasures. It's like evolution. Can't catch food, invent spear. Can't cross water, invent boat. War changes, despite what Fallout may have you believe, sans the fact that people die in war. (I'm feeling like Shirou...) Why not have a single for a few trainers radioing their pokemon orders while safe in the back lines? People would make countermeasures and advances not seen before in response to problems arising.

I'm saying that pokemon open a lot of new niches in armies and tactics. Things that weren't there before. Pokemon aren't knightmares, and war centered around pokemon isn't going to be anywhere close to knightmares.

And yes, certainly if they had dragons too.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Um... You might want to consider editing this chapter. You used a Persona line in the section where C.C. confronts Lelouch about the wisdom of running into traps. Other than that, fantastic as always. Can't wait for the next update :)
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I'm loving this so far! Although, I have to wonder... if Lancelot is Mewtwo... then does he/it already know Lelouch is Zero via psychic powers? And if so, will he tell Suzaku, or simply laugh his ass off at the poor boy's ignorance?
Lord of Murder chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
tis pretty good but damn weird.
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I like this. Keep up the good work.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »