Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
pinoy chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
wow you really update fast was blue an OC? I want to ask was grandmaster red the one in the Pokemon games?
DraconLyoko chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
Epically awesome story. A few pokemon ideas, CC should definitely get a gardevoir, fits her personality, and hair color, and Kallen should get Cornila's heatran, as it reminds me of the Guran MK-II's radiant wave surger, Zero should get a rhyperior or bastiodon, for the nightmare he gets in the China arc, and a spiritomb, it fits his personality perfectly, and Nina's F.L.E.I.J.A. should instead be something involving Palkia. Can't wait for the next update.
Tetsui chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I hated and loved this episode of Code Geass. It was one of the saddest moments in the show in my opinion. Mao's going down.
HAHA chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Boom headshot!
Magicarp/Gyrados WIN!
Tetsui chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Oh how I love evil. That Gyarados attack seems exactly like something Zero would do.
Anon chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Magikkarp don't evolve from Moonstones. :P
Patcheresu chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
No errors here. I can't wait to see what will get Lelouch out of this one. Hey SamJaz's Adachi! See anything familiar?
Patcheresu chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
"The only other ones who know are Nunnally, Milly, Suzaku and Sayako." Lelouch continued, ignoring their reactions. "Officially, I died during the war. After that, I became Lamperouge."

"The only other ones who know are Nunnally, Milly, Suzaku and Sayako." Lelouch continued. "Officially, I died during the war. After that, I became Lamperouge."
-}{-

Am I a nasty person? I don't think I'm a nasty person.

I didn't want to kill Shirley's dad, since Shirley's breakdown as down perfectly in the anime, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time I've altered a disaster like this in a fanfiction and pulled it off, am I right?

But yeah, what I did to Shirley's dad isn't much better. Brain damage like that…

You all thought for a second that Shirley was going to get away without getting mind-raped by Mao. She might not, I mean, this is where things really start to change.

Bring on the Maoster.

"STOP!" Giovanni ordered. The guards around him froze at the order, and behind the curtain Giovanni stared at Lelouch's silhouette. "So, Zero, is this audacious display of force meant to be a distraction from your true motives? You have a reason to fight, that much is clear, but it isn't patriotism."

"How perceptive. It's just as you suspected." Lelouch replied, his smirk widening.

You sure you edited?
Tetsui chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Wow, I really can't say anything else. Wow.
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Happy Birthday! Also, WIN is what your writing is made of.
Poggg chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Happy Birthday!

And...what the hell just happened?
Greifen chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
It's nice that you've diverged from canon. And that you gave Kallen a Scisor.

I can tell this can't end anywhere near how the original ended, and probably not be very recognizable from the original second season.

Oh yes, will we ever focus on the pokemon and their own feelings? It'd be interesting, since the characters couldn't communicate with their weapons of war in the original.
Poggg chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I can't think of any other author who can take an incredibly retarded idea like this and infuse it with such a level of pure awesome. Absolutely amazing.
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Huzzah for updates.
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
SamJaz, I still remember a long time ago about the TV Tropes thing you promised me. I want collection of debt. Namely make a joke or two about Minato, Mara, or Rise and that is all. I really like this story though.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »