Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
TykkiMikk chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I pray to god suzaku isn't getting mewtwo. But I am loving the story.
TykkiMikk chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I have to say lulu being out run by little Bo beep is embarrassing so yea a somewhat fit lulu is better than than a lulu that would be looked at by his Pokemon with pity and embarresment.
Miki-chan13 chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
So, I went to the crossover section to see if there was anything worth reading. Then I found this. I read it and read it. The first time I read through it, I skipped over this chapter- I heeded your warning and chose to end the story with a happy ending.
Then a few months later, I came back to the story with but one goal in mind- I read chapter 50. But for the life of me, I could not feel horror or despair or anger at anything. I read the chapter and moved on.
There are so many thoughts running through my head from when I first read this story- this entire novel took my brain, tied it to a rocket, sent it up to space and sent off an explosion that made the biggest 4th of July display look like a firecracker.
All I can really say is- Humans are fickle. We can never truly have what we want because what we want will kill us, hurt us or lie to us.
Thespurgin chapter 38 . 2/13/2014
what is this? my brain is so bent out of shape...

I dread this kind of confusion happening if I ever try to write an original story... but it's what people like isn't it?
SilverBolt chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
UM. Who is this? But the guy is ether A) Maos son/adopted son. B)Someones child lulu C) C.C possible gave some guy geass, and killed the guy or guy killed himself cause of the geass. But nice touch on the bleach reference.
TheScrewed chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
Mind f*ck of the most epic and awesome proportions. Congrats.
Skylar chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
My sister recommended I read this. My mind just fried. Best. Fanfic. EVER!
Windsong chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Mu oshimai da,
Betrayed by trust,
Forever left to scream!
Oh hold me closely
And die in my arms,
Then take this secret with you.
And take my secret with you!

Rereading this. Cried. Had Euphemia play in my head again. Perhaps reading this after dark wasn't the smartest idea. (That little bit was the chorus. The die part is the only bit that doesn't apply in this fic. Safe to say I love that twist)
Archetype EMIYA chapter 50 . 10/1/2013
I liked this ending much better, actually. Thank you for giving me a valuable lesson in the ways of hope and despair. As for the horrible mind rape scenes you said were horrible and supposed to break minds, I'm probably just beyond that.

I have to say, acid enema? Great way to torture. If you must know, other good ways to torture people are well-hidden in propaganda cartoons. Tom and Jerry - the parts where Tom gets a metal bucket or a bell on his head and then Jerry smacks it with a hammer, that's a valid form of torture that creates enough sound to break the victim's eardrums. Not to mention all the other sick stuff they go through. You just need to twist some things you see to make it better.

Once again, I thank you. And...

Well, we'll see.
RustKnight chapter 41 . 9/6/2013
Ahhh. So crazy. Some of my favorite characters in on this epic story. Wes, Yellow, and Wally up in here.
Very curious to know why Wes has the Shadow Beast and not Michael.
RustKnight chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
He has a pikachu huh? Easy enough to deduce. It's obviously Youngster Joey with his top percent shorts.
RustKnight chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I like scizor a great deal. I hadn't realized this fic was complete and there was already a part 2 in the works. Awesome.
RustKnight chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Cool, Mewtwo is the Lancelot of the story. So I'm guessing Kallen gets Deoxys.
RustKnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Came because of tvtropes. Stayed for your reputation Samjaz.
Windsong chapter 45 . 9/4/2013
Why didn't I know about this fic until now? I have had my brain fried, reborn and then fried again. And I like how you linked the myth from the game to this and the lake spirits. Someone alert Gamefreak that you figured it.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »