Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
JohnTitor chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Scizor is a really powerful pokemon. Being bug/steel will also be beneficial against Mewtwo. Good job.
dzk87 chapter 48 . 1/16/2013
The human screamed, kneeling down and ramming a hand that burnt with white light.

His love, his anger, and all of his sorrow burnt in that light.

SHINING FINGER SWORD!
dzk87 chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
I gotta say, epic Rivalz REALLY is epic...
chrnno chapter 50 . 1/14/2013
Hum... Odd, I feel like this should have been really really horrible and yet it didn't really affect me. Not sure why, the reasons I can think of sound really lame(I mean seriously because this would be a pretty good sequel material how does that make sense).
chrnno chapter 49 . 1/14/2013
Going for variety and reviewing before I get to the latest chapter for once. Not the first time I came across a warning like that but it was published book so pretty new for fanfiction. Unfortunately, or fortunately maybe, I am too curious to do anything else but read the next chapter.

Oh while I am at it I would also like to say it was a pretty good story so far even if the way it went was very different from what you would expect when reading most of the story.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
little too bizarre to me.. or maybe i'm just too sober right now to read this.. maybe i come back later
DraxHollowKnight chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
OMFG! ASH!? LUGIA!? *Shits bricks*
BloodseekerX chapter 35 . 12/30/2012
badass bastard giving the answer in fucking JIRACHI language
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
A very interesting twist to Code Geass. Very nice job! Well done!
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
When I came to the Geass/Pokemon section, I really only expected to laugh; however, as I'm reading this, I feel excited. I hope my expectations aren't too high.
ChaosRune chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
While I admit the fic is technically good, I'm very disappointed because it's just basically a retelling of cannon with Pokemon elements instead of Knightmares, everything, and I mean everything else is the same, and considering that I already saw the anime and know how it ends, I don't think there is a point to keep reading if it's the same
Canadalchemist chapter 30 . 4/27/2012
But...but...Ashford!

D:
Canadalchemist chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
Ohhh, man. I got the "Weeping Angel Vibe" right away, and very nearly quit reading right then and there. Bloody unnerving. Also, while this may not (quite) be THE creepiest fictional creature I've seen, its definitely got to be in my top ten.

-shudders-
Canadalchemist chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Just wanted to say, I loved Badass!Rivalz's return :)
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 50 . 4/20/2012
Oh my God. Just when i thought no one could make Code Geass any more awesome, I see this. And you're the author of a Fairly English Story too! Do you know just how awesome you are? You have two fanfic recommendations in tvtropes for two different fandoms! This is insanely super awesome and I love how you made it NOT a Utopia and etc and omg I cannot wait to read the sequel. This fic has all my love and awe. Your plot twists- how on earth did you come up with those? If I can make a story half as good as this one I will feel like I've achieved Nirvana or something. Dude, you're awesome, and I love this. Now to read the sequel.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »