Reviews for Pokémon: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Windsong chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
This made sense. A lot of sense. Of course, the people who see sense are those who have abandoned theirs. That is the beauty of fiction.
Windsong chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Oh God... this actually got more terrifying. Someone needs to send this to the creators of Pokémon and Code Geass. NOW. They will have their minds fried and will be wondering why they didn't do this in the first place.
Windsong chapter 42 . 9/4/2013
What. The. HELL JUST HAPPENED?! MISSINGNO?! Oh god... you're evil you know that? This universe is scary as hell. But absolutely enthralling. Nothing makes sense here and it's terrifying. But absolutely amazing to explore. God help me.
Windsong chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Wow... I had the song 'Euphemia' by Area 11 playing in my head while reading this... no prizes for guessing what they based their name and the song after.
Master of The Wild Card chapter 50 . 4/20/2013
Well, after reading this whole thing, here are my final thoughts.
Gotta say, I'm surprised.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. Your plot twists were simply BRILLIANT. And I enjoyed how you mind-raped the characters near the end.
I also liked how you put Lelouch and C.C together, since I myself am a shipper of such a pairing.
After reading this ending, I realized that it's a lot like Persona 3 in December. No matter what choice you make, the world still pretty much goes to shit.
Anyways, now that I've finished this, I can go read R2 for an extra dose of EPIC.
General Slime chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
I'm confused...how many people actually betrayed Lelouch and how many people were in on the plan?
General Slime chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
So Red is an ally? An enemy? Not to mention being their brother? To be honest I kind of want him to die...reasons or not he abandoned Lelouch and Nunally like their parents by staying in Brittania and serving their father.
General Slime chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
Unless Kallen decided to abandon Lelouch in this moment I don't see how Suzaku could win even with Lancelot. After all Lelouch still has Lugia and Raikou, not to mention support from Gurren and Ho-Oh.
General Slime chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Now we see some real deviance from canon. Not to mention it's pretty obvious who the teen with the Pikachu is.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Why Mexico and Hawaii is a state of america
JohnTitor chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Scizor is a really powerful pokemon. Being bug/steel will also be beneficial against Mewtwo. Good job.
dzk87 chapter 48 . 1/16/2013
The human screamed, kneeling down and ramming a hand that burnt with white light.

His love, his anger, and all of his sorrow burnt in that light.

SHINING FINGER SWORD!
dzk87 chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
I gotta say, epic Rivalz REALLY is epic...
chrnno chapter 50 . 1/14/2013
Hum... Odd, I feel like this should have been really really horrible and yet it didn't really affect me. Not sure why, the reasons I can think of sound really lame(I mean seriously because this would be a pretty good sequel material how does that make sense).
chrnno chapter 49 . 1/14/2013
Going for variety and reviewing before I get to the latest chapter for once. Not the first time I came across a warning like that but it was published book so pretty new for fanfiction. Unfortunately, or fortunately maybe, I am too curious to do anything else but read the next chapter.

Oh while I am at it I would also like to say it was a pretty good story so far even if the way it went was very different from what you would expect when reading most of the story.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »