Reviews for Where'd You Go?
ShadowhuntingAngelOfTheLord chapter 87 . 1/21
Hey this is a great story! I hope you keep writing it!
Kate Snape21 chapter 87 . 12/22/2014
i loved your story so much i know this is the best story i have read so far i would love to hear more about it if that okay :) i liked how it had carlisle and Esme become vampires and then Edward,Rose and Edward like you put in it how they became vampire and how carlisle helped jasper in the novas house i cried in some of it because it was sad but i loved the story it is my favourite story:) so thank you for writing this story :) i would love to hear how jasper becomes a vampire and how his foster family take and if he sees mrs whitlock again and if edward remembers his twin brother when they see each other again and if jasper won't remember things or he does i also would like to know if edward and bella go out again and if she gets turned into a vampier i would also like to know what happened to alice if she is a vampire and is waiting for jasper or something :)you have a lot of chapters and heaps of people might not want to read it all but i do i have read it all and want to read more :) so thank you i hope you get a lot of good reviews on this story because i loved it :)
ravendally chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love this story and it has made me cry many times but I still love it. You have to had a lot of dedication to get to 87 chapters, but I see that at some point you lost it. I can't help but wonder why that is. If you ever regain your motivation for writing this story, because I love it and even though it is long just remember that long doesn't equal finished. I bet there are many people out there that check constantly to see if this story was updated or check their emails everyday hoping to see an alert that this story has been updated. Some may have lost hope but if you update I guaruntee that you would regain old fans and again even more. This is one of the best twilight fics I have ever found and considering how may I've read that is a high honor in my book. I even think that this story might be better than the Twilight saga itself and that Stephenie Meyer should envy you and your amazing work that you've created here. As I got closer to the end I was hoping that this story would be finish simply because I didn't want to be sad that it may not ever be finished since its been so long since you updated. So I am begging you to please update because I don't want to have to think over what was going to happen and what could have happened in this story. And you may not have been aiming for this but thought the story I kept on thinking that you were going to end up with it ending with the whole Cullen family together as vampires but maybe not Bella cause Twilight covered that for you. If that is how you meant to end it please tell me that you did or that you didn't even if you don't plan to continue it. But I hope you do cause even if I am right about the ending knowing it won't turn me away from this story. So please continue it and if you do I promise to review on every chapter, give you any advise you want, and even share how amazing your story is with my friends (even the ones that don't read fan fiction)! So please please please update this story because it deserves to be finished not just left here as so many other fanfics have! Give this story the ending it deserves! Please!
MW3addict chapter 87 . 8/8/2013
Are you finishing this sequel? I think that its brilliant and things actually add up to how the cullen vampires are living now. The pasts and deaths are perfect and makes a great pretwilight story. Please continue, i want to read more!
Emerald-colored eyes chapter 87 . 2/9/2013
This is such a great story. Please update
Daydreamer's Haze chapter 87 . 11/28/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 87 . 10/24/2012
This has been a really good story. I find myself wanting more. :)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 67 . 10/24/2012
So enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 87 . 7/3/2012
can't wait to read more you r an amzing writer
aweb123 chapter 87 . 6/20/2012
This is sooooo good...please keep writing. :)
Emmettlover01 chapter 59 . 6/10/2012
can't wait to read more love the story
Emmettlover01 chapter 87 . 2/5/2012
love the story and i love where you are going wuth it. It is amazing i cant wait to read more.
Cullen Cousin chapter 87 . 12/16/2011
Loved the hamsters (used to own some), Hunter sounds cute, and I wonder where Georgia is?

Excellent chapter!

CC
MACMONKEY chapter 86 . 12/9/2011
Loved it and hope u update soon :)
Netter86 chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
Ohh geeze it's pretzel not pretsel, it is severe not sever, divorced not devorsed. How old are you? Please say you are under 12, if not I fear for this countries future. YIKES.