Reviews for Narcohotsie
munnerz chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So in character, it's amazing! Bailey would be the one to talk to Tutweiller.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was good. I could see Cody being the one to see beyond just their beauty. Poor Tut, but I can see Bailey being the one to talk to her after that. Funny one shot.
xChuchix chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was great! _ i saw that sketch its so funny.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
'Narcohotsie' You know i think i've heard of that before, in fact i may have been inflicted at one point myself...he he he! LOL! :) This story was just too funny. Poor Addison is in a trance still, not that she minds. Zack will always be Zack. As for Cody he was acting like an idiot and should have shut his mouth, poor Emma i felt really bad for her. But the ending between her and Bailey was cute, espeically with the butterflies that appeared. Smiles!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was great ST, very funny. I like the way the teens got along together, even when they were watching the poor diseased (lol) girls. How many of them will come down with the same affliction. It was very nice that Bailey ran after Miss T. to make sure she was ok.
fantasyxfreeme chapter 1 . 4/20/2010

idk what's sadder, that this and the skit made my day or that my day was bad enough for that to make it :P :P :P
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOL! OMG! At first I didn't know exactly where you were going with this until the middle, then I couldn't stop laughing. it was more than just a slight foot in the mouth for Cody, he could have stuffed his whole leg in there with the way he was going. I also noticed that out of all the characters, Addison in the end was still mesmerized by the two women...gee...I wonder what you were hinting there...;)...I'm favoriting this just cause it's too damn funny not to.
James Doyle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was quite amusing. As usual, Cody, for all his book-smarts, has the common sense of a brick, and the ability to nerd-up absolutely anything. London is vain as usual, and of course, what makes it so funny is she's absolutely right about how beautiful she is. Nice of Bailey to smooth things over. Zack's burn (if you'll excuse the pun) about Cody turning into a lobster was classic Zack, even though Zack has the exact same skin tone.

Narcohotsie is an interesting concept. I think Tutweiler would still have it if she didn't wear so much makeup.

Good work.
Waldojeffers chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
You sure know how to draw my attention for a story... (you know what I mean :P) But apart from that this was an enjoyable, funny oneshot. I'm a bit sad that London acted so rude toward Ms. T. But then again, that's how she is. Perhaps she will get better when she suffers from narcohotsie herself. :P As for Cody... as smart as he is, when it comes to such things he just doesn't know how to act.

It's a good thing at least Bailey cared enough to make Ms. T feel more comfortable again. Nice story ST. I kind of like your Suite Life-stories I think. :)
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
The brilliance of this story cannot be stressed enough. It's sad that Bailey and London will doubtless suffer from narcohotsie in a few short years, but I'm sure they will get through it. Perhaps Tut can provide some TLC for them during their time of need.
Valvox chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I think I want a sequel. :D

This was totally hilarious, once again. Can't wait for your next update.

Keep writing!