Reviews for Unlucky
tigerlily124 chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Well done! I enjoyed this story too. Thank you!
LunaChas chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Hee hee good story
LunaChas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Tee hee
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
"Ron buried his face in his pillow and muttered something like, 'Merlin help us all! Two of them!' " *cracks up laughing*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
"'Next time think before you act', his conscience reminded.

He irritably told it to shut up." *CRACKS UP LAUGHING*
saiyasith1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
LOL, cute St. Patty's Day series. Good insight on Harry gaining a bit of maturity. You wrote it well. Great job!
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I must say I agree with Snape's punishment. If a stern discussion and light grounding doesn't make the lesson stick, go with cruel and unusual sadistically evil embarrassing punishments. lol

But really, Harry should know better than to consume unknown alcoholic beverages. I didn't have my first beer until I was 18, and that was with my dad in the same room. I am nearly 21 now and can count the drinks I've touched on both hands and still have fingers left over.

Harry. there is a special word that has always helped me when offered strange drinks and things. It is easy to learn and very versatile... "no"
lyieu chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Good to see Harry learn his lesson!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Finally he turned about and went back to sit on the couch. "You're right. Krum may be an arsehole, but I don't know for sure that he cast that curse on Ron. And if I get caught in a fistfight or a duel, Dad will kick my arse. It's not worth it."

-Yes! Harry has figured it out! I knew it could happen someday.

Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It would have been a lot easier for _Snape_ to have given Harry a few whacks on the behind with the spoon and lie down to recover from the flu himself.

But it wouldn't have been the right thing to do.
Cat Valentine 1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Aw, this was a sweet little fic! And Ron's line at the end had me cracking up! :)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Great work.
snapeswidow chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
another wonderful story from a wonderful Author! im glad that Harry was able to learn a lesson, but i wouldn't hold my breath at Ron learning it so quickly!LOL
~Shannon
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
IT WAS A GREAT ONE THANKS
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
lol Nice ending. How come you post these stories separately and not in the main one? It's not like they're not canon in your world, are they?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »