Reviews for Benefriends
Satyrykal chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
I remember reading this years ago when you were still writing this and found it again by accident. Just hope you know that I love this story.
candybear24 chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
that was too ADORABLE for Axel and Imani 3
candybear24 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
good
CJ122 chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
My GOD! When Demy started the lyrics to the song I was like...Paramore! Ahaha, I just love their songs, and btw that was a perfect pick for chapter 14. Well I'm off to finish this story.
visitor chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
This is a great story. GOOD WORK .
Pili chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
I loved Axel in this fic... "I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U! Got it memorized?" hahahaha xD Roxas and Namine were just... Wow

You did a excelent job :)

Congratulations!

Bye, Bye!
AKAAkira chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Now this is absolutely golden.

Seriously, you didn't just kidnap me here, you really delivered on your initial hook. You've got Roxas and Naminé's characters locked down solid, and I especially like how you wrote Zexion. Axel and Demyx were written well too, and that was a very memorable Simba you conjured a couple chapters back.

Inami, I was slightly skeptical of at first, but she did turn out to be a strong character, and I felt she was a pretty good parallel to Naminé, too. Interesting "Nobody" name, by the way, that was a little touch I especially admired (though personally I liked the sound of "Maixin" better - but then again, I don't exactly have a say in *that*, haha.)

Darn, I can't even think up of any criticisms. There might have been some as I went along, but the overall story was so strong and the ending was so splendid it murdered anything I could toss your way before they were even born. '

So rest easy knowing this is a real milestone you've created. 10/10, I say, and you earned it.
RoxasXNamine Lover chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Y'know I though this was a good story...

Until the other characters came in. Why couldn't you keep your OC's out of this...?
Maskedgirl3 chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
AHHHH! this was sooo cute! LOVED IT! _ thanks soooo much for writing it!
Reprise chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I like this.

A lot.

I also like your Original Character. I have my own Original Characters, so I know how easy it is to accidentally mess them up and turn them into Mary-Sues.

Faved.
Reprise chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It was YOU who write this!

Wow. I didn't realize that you're the same author who wrote the awesome Captive Hearts Show.

You're my second favourite author, just so you know, and I haven't even read that much of your work.
iMashedmyPotatoes chapter 20 . 5/13/2011
NICE
MikeandIke Lover chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
HAHA everytime I read Riku and Axel arguing, I laughed. Everytime I read them getting caught by the teacher, I laughed. Everytime I read Riku and Namine ganging up on Axel I laughed. And the ending? Pure comical genius. All in all, hilarious chapter!
obriens chapter 20 . 3/25/2011
Awwww I love it! A mad Roxas or a jealous Roxas can be dangerous! :3 poor Simba lol Ha! Don't call Nami witch in front of Roxy! I L-O-V-E this story! L-O-L XD Got it memorized?
Q-A the Authoress chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
Such a sweet ending. It's nice to see everything working out for Nami And Roxy :)

Please write more stories like this.