Reviews for Bleeding Truth
Perfect gesture at the end. The melted dagger to reforge their friendship.
Whoa. You actually made me cry.
DWfann chapter 9 . 6/24
I'm gonna cry, this story was so great!
oma13 chapter 1 . 3/11
Love this story. I think I've read it a half dozen times and thought I should finally tell you how much I enjoy it. Great story, great writing. I love Arthur in this, and of course Merlin. The cave scene was exceptional and so emotive. Poor Merlin...and I completely love Arthur helping the sorcerers escape, oh that first little girl! This story brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. Thanks.
Oh, and "Consequences!" One of my favorites as well! Sorry, I didn't review that one! Just know that I love them both and hope that one day you'll get back into the writing mood. Since Merlin is over, the stories are waning much to my dismay!
Thanks again.
Madi chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I seriously didn't intend to read this. I just came across it and I was like "just one paragraph, okay just one chapter, just one more..." until I completed it.
This is seriously awesome. One my favourite stories so far. You got the characters just right and it's written so beautifully. Loved it! :D
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Nicely written and ended. Better ending and more realistic ending than many of the reveal fics I have read. And Merlin got that training that all canon Merlins seem to desperately need, but clearly shouldn't get because all the drama gets reduced to a wave of the hand from said hopelessly over-powered warlock (even when writers try to make him less powerful). Thank you for posting!
Felicity P chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I just loved this so much 3 so much angsty goodness
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I loved this story! Thanks so much for writing! :)
lolello chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this was utterly brilliant, are you planning a sequel by any chance? One where Arthur's king and merlins the court magician? Maybe where they have to deal with nimueh? I absolutely loved it an you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! *spoiler* Merlin was Rolf! That was brilliant! My guesses were nowhere near that ingenious storyline! Have you ever considered writing this story from merlins pov? There were just moments when I thought "wow I wonder what was going through his head when he did tht" like if it was hard for him to be around Arthur the 2nd time, what it was like unable to reveal himself to gaius, and why he didn't actually do just that if he saw how much pain he was in, also things like his reactions to some of the things Arthur does, like when Arthur tells him to leave the dagger, or when he asks Arthur if he killed his last servant (which I didn't really understand, but I'm guessing that it was his way of giving gaius peace of mind)
Anyway it was absolutely brilliant, im looking forward to things you may write in the future :)
Thanks for such an amazing story.
zendog chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Lovely find in the archieves! Great touch with the escape routes being masterminded by Emrys. Loved it.
EchoRose480 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I am blown away. This was so beautifully written. I LOVE Merlin at the end, and his relationship with Arthur in this...it was just amazing. I did think that the f-words were excessive, but other than that, it was awesome! Great job!
as Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
oh my god...this is just amazing...ive no words to describe this...just awesome

love every bit of it ;D
Windy Silvermist chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I'm sorry but Merlin's line at the end reminded me of Gladus when she says that in Portal. Random tidbit there.
Kage Hasu chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I love this story. So well written and the plot is so engaging, an edge-of-your-seat type deal. The ending was perfect.
WrittinInStone chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Great fic here, seriously, good job.