Reviews for Bleeding Truth
too-much-inspiration chapter 9 . 2/8
Nicely written and ended. Better ending and more realistic ending than many of the reveal fics I have read. And Merlin got that training that all canon Merlins seem to desperately need, but clearly shouldn't get because all the drama gets reduced to a wave of the hand from said hopelessly over-powered warlock (even when writers try to make him less powerful). Thank you for posting!
Felicity P chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I just loved this so much 3 so much angsty goodness
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I loved this story! Thanks so much for writing! :)
lolello chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this was utterly brilliant, are you planning a sequel by any chance? One where Arthur's king and merlins the court magician? Maybe where they have to deal with nimueh? I absolutely loved it an you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! *spoiler* Merlin was Rolf! That was brilliant! My guesses were nowhere near that ingenious storyline! Have you ever considered writing this story from merlins pov? There were just moments when I thought "wow I wonder what was going through his head when he did tht" like if it was hard for him to be around Arthur the 2nd time, what it was like unable to reveal himself to gaius, and why he didn't actually do just that if he saw how much pain he was in, also things like his reactions to some of the things Arthur does, like when Arthur tells him to leave the dagger, or when he asks Arthur if he killed his last servant (which I didn't really understand, but I'm guessing that it was his way of giving gaius peace of mind)
Anyway it was absolutely brilliant, im looking forward to things you may write in the future :)
Thanks for such an amazing story.
zendog chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Lovely find in the archieves! Great touch with the escape routes being masterminded by Emrys. Loved it.
EchoRose480 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I am blown away. This was so beautifully written. I LOVE Merlin at the end, and his relationship with Arthur in this...it was just amazing. I did think that the f-words were excessive, but other than that, it was awesome! Great job!
as Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
oh my god...this is just amazing...ive no words to describe this...just awesome

love every bit of it ;D
Windy Silvermist chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I'm sorry but Merlin's line at the end reminded me of Gladus when she says that in Portal. Random tidbit there.
Kage Hasu chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I love this story. So well written and the plot is so engaging, an edge-of-your-seat type deal. The ending was perfect.
WrittinInStone chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Great fic here, seriously, good job.
kamuinoyume chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
This was amazing!

Frankly, I'm one of those skeptics who sees the worse in everything despite hoping that things would turn out alright, so I honestly believe that Arthur forgiving/being fine with/or not feeling betrayed/devastated and lash out at Merlin after his magic is revealed feel a tad unrealistic, so I'm grateful for your interpretation on the matter. It felt real and their reunion was all the more heart-warming for it.

Nicely done!
livebyinsanity chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
A beautiful story. Emotional and gut wrenching. Simply brilliant and it's clear that you thought this story through. Congratulations!

livebyinsanity
laughingst chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I really, truly love this story. Thanks for writing!
Kat Nightfox chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Fan-freakin-tastic!I do love a good angst fest and this has everything I love about fan fiction. Thank you!
SohotforEdward chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
This was such a wonderful story. Very angsty and emotional. I don't normally cry when reading fanfiction but you definitely took me over the edge. Thank you.