Reviews for Daybreak
Amanda Pall chapter 50 . 10/2
This is the best AU story I have ever read about Twilight! But on that note, you have to, have to, have to finish this story. I know it's been two years but please please finish it because I absolutely love it!
asam75 chapter 38 . 9/6
I think considering passing the ring to Renesmee is premature. I doubt there's been a ring forged that can stand up to a vampire's eternal life. Also, Bella would be passing her ring on in only about 15 years. Is that all she wants to wear it?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 6/25
I'm bawling my eyes out right now! I wish I had that love! So Much love! So cute!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 6/25
Alls well that ends well indeed. And look! We had a dinner party!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 32 . 6/25
Shan for a minute I thought Edward was going to... Oh thank god nothing happened but he's carrying her back! I'm in awe of Edward!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 6/25
How romantic
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 6/25
Damn right she wants you forever... But when Edward came to know about Bella's death he had to live 24 hours without her which made his restraints against her blood strong.. If that doesn't happen then..will they be able to have.. Umm.. Sex?.. I mean won't he be affected by the blood smell seeing that he got so less time to desensitize himself from her blood?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 6/25
Aweeeeeeesome w
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 6/25
They're so cute together!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 27 . 6/25
Well.. At least they have one common ground... CARS
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 26 . 6/25
So. Many things to he done... Decisions decisions
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 25 . 6/25
Uh oh here it comes... What's going on really? Is history repeating itself I a different way?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 24 . 6/25
Romantic romantica
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 23 . 6/25
Ah... Young live 3
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 22 . 6/25
Ok good everything went well... But still why didi Jake change so fast.. There's something fishy...
2,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »