Reviews for Daybreak
Ok
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 50 . 5/13
Are you going to write more? About this? I mean I get they had children. But what about the volturi and aro? Among other things? Loved Elizabeth! Awww!
Who the hell is he to tell her not to go somewhere. I mean, what the HELL?
And now he decides that SHE cannot go to La Push, but they can come to her, but he has to stay? I mean, really? Have you read your own story?

Your Edward disgusts me. I'm writing this as I read, because it pisses me off this much. You know what, I'm not gonna finish reading the chapter.

I am sure your Edward would make sense if you'd bothered to write the introduction. Not from her dream. We've had zero positive experiences with Edward since you've introduced him. ZERO. Read your story and count. There's been no positive experiences. NONE.

ZERO. Read it and count. Nothing. I know that they're mates, and that the mate-ship is unavoidable, but at least try to make him somewhat a decent person, then. I think, at this point, I would rather die alone forever than be with someone so disgustingly cruel.
He should probably stay because he LOVES HER and she's his mate, not because it's going to be chaos otherwise. What a douche your Edward is.
Oh my god, this is just terrible. You are just re-writing the book, but keeping all the bad parts. Have Bella leaned NOTHING. Has Edward learned NOTHING? Well, I never expected Edward to learn anything, because you just skipped the entire part of them getting to know each other.

Why is he leaving? Seriously, those dudes were HUMAN. This is just awful. Your writing, grammatically, is fine and all, but the plot is starting to be soooo... terrible. Like the book. It's just stupid mindless decisions after each other.

If he does leave, or cause too much chaos, then I will stop reading. For now, I am giving it a last chance.
I really like this story, or the idea, but there are a few points that make no sense
1) Carlisle has absolutely no right (whatsoever) to ask another vampire to change their lifestyle. The way you wrote it made it so that it was an ultimatum: death or change.

2) You've completely left out Edward and Bella getting to know each other. There was one line that said something about trying to get to know each other and a few days later. As readers, we came because of your summary, so we want to see their relationship unfold, but in a better way. There's still chaos, but you move too fast through the story. I'm left wondering how Bella managed to talk herself into going back to the Cullen house. I mean, sure there was the meadow, but that almost seem like a week ago. What happened in between?

Point is: it feels like you want to get to a specific place in the story, and so things are pretty rushed. There's no explanation as to why Jacob is suddenly a wolf now, or why Alice saw Bella having a future with Jacob, when Bella herself had made the decision to stay single, or specifically, stay away from Jacob to avoid hurting him once more (which totally makes sense) - it's like the previous chapter and this chapter are somewhat seperate

Anyway, I like the idea, so I will continue to read. I just feel like you've jumped a lot.
Why is Bella so dense? She should've left things for Rosalie. She's a VAMPIRE. It's not like those guys even stood a chance. It's like squashing an ant for Rosalie. Why is Bella so dense?
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 4/18
A bit douchy to inform Edward that Bella would actually live to grow old and possibly have children. It's all he ever wanted for her. What if he later changes his mind, decides that he wants what's best for her, and he obviously already knows that she'll get over him with Jake...
annie.jo.marie chapter 50 . 4/11
Love love love!
Schwips chapter 50 . 1/28
Hi :) Thank you! Your story is amazing! Do you will continue it? I hope
Amanda Pall chapter 50 . 10/2/2016
This is the best AU story I have ever read about Twilight! But on that note, you have to, have to, have to finish this story. I know it's been two years but please please finish it because I absolutely love it!
asam75 chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
I think considering passing the ring to Renesmee is premature. I doubt there's been a ring forged that can stand up to a vampire's eternal life. Also, Bella would be passing her ring on in only about 15 years. Is that all she wants to wear it?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 6/25/2016
I'm bawling my eyes out right now! I wish I had that love! So Much love! So cute!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 6/25/2016
Alls well that ends well indeed. And look! We had a dinner party!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
Shan for a minute I thought Edward was going to... Oh thank god nothing happened but he's carrying her back! I'm in awe of Edward!
2,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »