Reviews for Family
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
i really hope you continue this story, i'm intrigued ) as for being adopted at 3, she'd have very vague memories, maybe of feelings or blurry faces but she wouldnt remember their voices or anything. lots of kids remember things more than people, but associate people with the things. if her dad read to her every night or her mom sang she would remember that, but probably not the specific books or songs. hope this helps
depression17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
For the uncle vs father title, it really depends on her backstory and interactions between the characters. Obviously with her parents dead, Remus Lupin is her only father figure for this story. But at the same time, is the bond close, with it being fatherly, or is it close, but with a little distance, that makes it avuncular? I would lean more toward uncle, but I wouldn't completly rule out dad. It all depends on how you see their interactions.

I would say Anna's dialouge was fine. It would be easier to judge if she said more.

And no, you're not a terrible aunt if you can't remember your niece's actions at three years old. It's a lot better than my relationships with mine.

Since this is the introduction chapter, there really isn't much for me to say, but I am interested how this story will turn out, like the plot and characterizations.

Hope this was helpful! I await the next chapter!