Reviews for A New Perspective
Brooke Lewis chapter 14 . 8/13
I really enjoyed reading this story and can hardly wait to read more of your work. I know this might sound silly but when I saw your username I instantly thought of Lucius Malfoy. Lol.
khrysavek1 chapter 14 . 1/7
. . . Insert Review Here . . .
mattdombast chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Love herimone
mattdombast chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Neville is awesome
mattdombast chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Awesome love it but bella killed Sirius
mattdombast chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Sad that Sirius wasn't alive
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I got to admit I would never have thought Saint Potter would be the extra in a het marriage. But if Albus was still a poodle how did they know that he died? Brilliant story.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
We are talking a Harry plan of course it would work. And omg I nearly fell out if my chair laughing when I found out who they gave the poodle too. Way too brilliant if a plan.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Did Sev show Rab everything over the course of hisblife or just what happened thst night with Dumbledick. If Rab gets his hands on Albus's they don't gave a hope in hell of him living through it Albus is soooo dead.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I guess the castle doesnt like Dumbledick. Either huh?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
They won't be waiting til after NEWTS will they...hopefully the bastard doesn't have the same plans for Harry. How did he figure that he would be able to get away with that without someone finding out...but then if anyone noticed it would be blamed on Tom. Albus miscalculated hugely.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Tsk tsk tsk you naughty girl Hermoine.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Minerva is Grey who'da thought. I can't see Albus getting rid of Harry right now the public would freak if their Savior died before the Dark Lord. Now Severus is a totally different ball of wax. Hopefully having Voldemort and his inner circle staying at the castle just might save either Harry or Sev if Albus goes totally loco.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
If I know Luna she just walked up to the front door and knocked. There is no explanation forvLuna she just is lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Must have been something in that journal to explain the attack on his parents because Neville didn't even flinch when he see Rabastan