Reviews for The Education of Professor Cullen
BookwormLoversz chapter 1 . 5/11
I loved this story and I can't wait to read the new version. I hope it comes back soon! I miss re-reading this :)
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 1 . 4/12
Hi Sheviking! I absolutely adore your stories! please tell me the title by which 'The Education Of Professor Cullen' has been published. and please make it available on Amazon unlimited
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 2/10
I'd love to read this. Where can I find the story?
i can't wait to read the new version of professor Cullen.
readicted chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Rita from RobAttack rec'd this fic to me.
Melissa Treglia chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
What the heck happened to the Absolute novels (your pull-to-pub version of this fic)? I had the omnibus on my Amazon wishlist to buy in the future, then saw it had gone out of print. Maybe you could republish them digitally with a site like Smashwords or something, so those of us who missed the boat can get a second shot?

I wouldn't be complaining right now, if I didn't love your writing. :)
aysha09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
where can i find this story?
Kristen Cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I read your lovely story a couple of years ago and it was by far one of my favorites back in the day. A few days ago I came back to this website after a long time of being absent to relive the moments I had with your story. It was a bitter/sweet moment when I learned that you turn it down. Well congrats on the book! I'll definitely buy it soon.
I-Love-My-Sexy-Man-Prince chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Hey where can I find the book I checked amazon and it says unavailable, did you pull it? Please I need to know, I really want to buy it and I finally have money to
TwiHeartBelieb chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
no problem
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Thank you for an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Thank you so much for keeping this story alive with the published version Absolute Beginners and Absolute Lovers. Once I got used to the name changes of the main characters I enjoyed reading them. I tend to read favorite books multiple times and professors Edward Cullen and Stephen Worthington make them that special!
ReadingIsMyImaginationTheater chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
O_O
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
can't wait to read the new story
Cme074 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Did you ever get your book published?
10,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »