Reviews for Different Blood
starglow71 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I like what you have written so far. I was left wondering what he was up to approaching Sam there at the end.

Believe me, my muse likes to take long, long tropical vacations in the Bahamas or the Hawaii. Try bribing it with mountain dew and pizza, works for mine.

I am really looking forward to what you come up with.
happyday girl chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Hooray your back! I'm so happy right now!

This chapter was really good, I really liked it!

Ahhh what is dean doing going to Sam? Let's hope he doesn't Hurt him!

Glad to see another chapter! I really enjoyed this chapter!

Can't wait for another great installment!

Katy M VT chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
OK,I think I see where you're going with this. Dean's a vampire, so Hell Hounds can't kill him, change Sam into a vampire, he can't go back to rotting meat. Still, doesn't sound like the best idea Dean's ever had. Can't wait to see if Sam wakes up and stops him or what happens.
happyday girl chapter 2 . 10/4/2010

ok dokie, some vampire characteristics...although with 14 reviews i bet you've got plenty...oh well...

1. i really like the idea of vampires crying blood, i havent read a fic where they do it, but it sounds like a great idea!

2. me and kayleigh both agree that vampires can get drunk, becuase me and kayleigh think that the vamp in 'fresh blood' got drunk after his mates died...either that or he was really sad :D

vampy stuff...hmm...well, i did a vamp story called 'yes, there will be blood' so you could get a few pointers from that, but i made my vamps evil and bloodthirsty, but i had an alpha vamp, so they did as they were told too.

4. i also think that vamp's hearts dont beat, as they are Dead, but i didnt really describe my vamps in a lot of detail (but seeing as Dean is the vamp in this i right?)

please update soon, i really want to know what's going to happen next!

happyday girl

ps, i hope my mammoth review helped a bit!
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
oh my god, this was a great start!

i love the suspense

oooh alex, what did you do to Lin's DVDs? :D

great chapter, i'm gonna go see the next one!

happyday girl

CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Hey GaelicAngel said to check you out. Liked the first chapter so far. As far as vampiric tendencies, go ahead and use author priveledge and decide how you want to handle your vampires. If you want bloody tears go for it, but you're right, they generally don't have heartbeats. Also in keeping with SPN's vampires, they don't have fangs as part of their teeth, but sharp teeth that extend down out of their gums. They can hear a person's blood moving from several blocks away, and have great vision in the dark. Can go out in the sun, though it drains their energy, and dead man's blood acts like poison, which actually doesn't make sense since generally their victims dies while they are being drunk but the vamps just keep going. Hope that helps. Have fun with this. Oh, and they don't sparkle.
Electric Dream chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Hey, I loved the start of this story and can't wait to read more. The thing with Vampire's is that many people and cultures have their own interpretations of what they can be like. So you could have your own version of vampire's and vampiric lore like Supernatural has or go for the classic monster movie version. The best advice I could give to you is to let your imagination run wild, make the decisions for you.

Everyone interpretes Vampire's differently, you've seen how I have created Vampire Sam. I'm sure that whatever you come up with will be great and can't wait to read more.
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Hi, I liked your first chapter and would like to keep reading I like Vampire Dean stories but not if he's a bad blood-sucker. I like Dean good, Sam can be evil, don't mind that. As far as I know Vampires can't get drink drinking alcohol, I've never read one where that happens, maybe if he drinks the blood of someone who is drunk it will give him the affects? I think most of the stories I've read they do cry blood-tears. And their mostly looking pale, I don't like them having bloodshot eyes or blue veins showing through their skin. Are you planning, muliple fangs like Supernatural, or just two like True Blood? either works. Looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks...
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Well, the thing about fanfiction is that it gives you room to tweek what you want and don't want. I mean, I've written a vampire story, and it's the exact opposite of what Supernatural's vampires are like.

But I can still help you, I think...

Okay, as for the vampires getting drunk - I'm not sure, but I don't think they can. The vampires in the Supernatural universe DO drink, but they don't show 'em getting drunk as you said. It all depends on if they're really undead in this universe or not, which the show really only ever skates over.

In the episode, "Bloodlust" in season 2, Sam told Dean that those vampires dont feed on people, to which Dean replied, "Then how do they stay alive? Or undead - or whatever."

The "Whatever" signifying that he himself is uncertain.

BUT - in the episode "Fresh Blood" in season 3, the vampire the Sam and Dean captured in the beginning of the episode said she could hear blood pumping. Dean then told her, "Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." To which she replied, "Not mine, yours."

So I would say they ARE undead. And since their blood isn't pumping, I would assume they wouldn't able to get drunk either. And this also answers your heartbeat question. :)

Secondly, going back to the episode "Fresh Blood" again, the vampire Deakon (sp) was crying real tears when he saw what Gordon did to his "family", after he turned him.

...I hope this helped! :D
Broken Mushroom chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Good story so far! Hope to see more soon, and as far as your questions go I don't really think they have a specific ansewr. That's the great thing about writing vampire stories, there is so much lore on them that you can pretty much pick and choose what you want. Supernatural vampires aren't very specific except for the fact that they can only be killed by decapitation, so I say have fun with it! Make up whatever you want and as long as it's well written and makes sense people will like it. As far as getting drunk goes, you could go either way. I've seen it done that they can get drunk if they feed from a person who is drunk. Or you could make being drunk slightly differant for vampires. Just have fun with it! And if you want them to cry blood, do it! Go nuts!
Katy M VT chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I would think they could get drunk, what's the point of drinking otherwise. They definitely don't have a heartbeat because in Fresh Blood, Dean tells Lucy her blood will never pump again, which means no heart beating. As for the tears, I would think they would cry regular tears, but I supposed they could cry blood. Probably work either way you wanted to do it.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010

You know if we weren't twins I would have started toworry over the fact that you know me so well...

That was great Alex and thanks.

That was a good first chapter and I can geuss what Dean git turned into so yeah I definattly wanna see the next part soon

P.S: Just for doing this you are forgiven and I loved it
ritsam chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hey Alex,

Well, best of luck for you very first multichap fic. It's a good start. So, Dean's become a vampire now and what's he gonna do? Bite Sammy? ? I'm looking forward to you next chapter.

Shawna chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm loving this story, keep up the awesome work. Please write chapters soon :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hello Angel'sSword

This is an interesting start. I'm assuming Dean's a vampire? That will be fascinating to see. Are you gonna make him good with it or evil?

Your descriptions are nicely detailed and give the reader a clear picture of Dean's discomfort. A thing that always sparks our interest!

In your first two paragraphs you start both in the same way. Similarly paragraphs three and four both start with the word slowly. Is this deliberate? A deliberate phraisiology? It maybe stilted the flow a little?

Are you going to write more?