Reviews for The Saints of Atlantis
samsas chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I have always loved this crossover. Thank you for writing it.
turbomagnus chapter 38 . 8/20/2014
It would be ironic if John were related to the McManus's, considering that many of them - especially once in Pegasus - are called to be Shepards and his surname happens to be Sheppard...
turbomagnus chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Weir's a little slow on the uptake here, isn't she... It should be amusing to read when she figures out what's actually being discussed.
Terry Kay chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
Dave &Teyla? Love this story, more twists than a corkscrew! Thank you!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
This is my favorite chapter. Lorne's reaction to seeing the ZedPM and then Rodney's never fails to pull a laugh out of me. I have read your story multiple times and I want to say thank you for keeping me entertained for so many years. I hope you get the inspiration and/or time you need to continue writing this story.
redDaeth chapter 43 . 6/17/2013
can't wait for more
Samsas2 chapter 43 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for the update.

I am hoping for more soon!
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
um, actually, just watched the second movie, and da says he was in for 25 years. not a big deal, but just wanted to get that out there.
WBH21C chapter 43 . 5/5/2013
So very well done! Glad to see more of this. Can't wit to see how they react to the ship of Ancients who try to reclaim Atlantis.
Marikalay chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
An exquisite update and well worth every minute of the wait. Looking forward to the next update.
spedreder chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
YAY! This was an excellent update and I think I missed the last couple so I ended up re-reading the whole thing (I am now following this story so I get email notifications). Dave, Dave, it is not Joh's fault that the news got out that your mother slept with other men, because I think that is probably what causes his heart attack (unless I totally got what caused his death wrong). Can not wait for the next chapter!
atymer chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
Oh bliss, an update. Thank you so much.
I hope there isn't any 'family' drama other than the usual funeral stuff. I would hate to think of anyone messing with John while his team stood by and everyone injured and nerves frayed. I don't think the annoying ones would survive a tired pissed off Rodney ;) and certainly not a really pissed off Ronan with a cast on his arm. I won't mention Teyla because, as we know, she may be hiding anything within the confines of her stunning black dress and/or the wheelchair.

Of course, John will have to handle this himself and his edged relationship with his brother, well anything can happen. But since the twins must be lurking around somewhere and his injured companions at hand, I don't think it would be wise of anyone to take advantage and try to kidnap or appropriate in any manner Sheppard or McKay. lol The mayhem left in such an event might get the Lantians barred from Earth permanently in mass. Certainly the bad guys, whoever they may be, would find recruitment of replacement minions very difficult when word gets out they were defeated by a battered, should have been easy pickins, bunch of 'humans'. ;D
BillieBog chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
Great story. This got me to rent the movies and watch them. Fun. Hope to see more soon.
Duchess67 chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
It took like FIVE tries to log in this morning. What is wrong with this thing?

Okay, I'm cheering like mad that you've updated this story. *insert cheering here along with a few bounces in my chair*

You sneaky thing, getting out of showing the reactions to the Twins' gran being a Wanderer. *making "shame-shame" fingers at you now.

I must say I'm very curious why Dave thinks their father's death was JOHN'S fault. grrr
Firedancer885 chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
Please, don't leave us hanging. I have a cliffhanger feeling.
Awesome story.