Reviews for The Saints of Atlantis
Jaderosefairy chapter 43 . 2/6
Hey. I don't usually leave reviews, I tend to think I sound stupid, but I've loved this since I tripped over it a few years ago and was wondering if the muses had given you any more of it? Plus since it's been about 3 years are you and yours even still alive and kickin'? *grin* Anyway, thanks again for this one, Black Hat and Hawkling, I adore all three and I hope everyone healthy and happy. Peace and Grooviness.
Hoshi-Tenshi-8 chapter 43 . 8/13/2016
Have read this story a number of times now and love it now as much as the first time.
It has however been over 3 1/4 years since the last update, any idea when there will be more (or finished)?
From what I can tell none of your stories have been updated since 2013, nor your profile.
Marikalay chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
I love this story just as much now as I did on the first read through. I hope that you are able to return to it again.
Jei-El chapter 43 . 9/30/2015
I knew next to nothing about the saints when I started reading this and probably will never watch them but I enjoyed them in this setting. I know muses are fickle creatures but I know reviews are good bait so I hope you return to this verse you have created. Thank you for the effort you invested in this wonderful tale.
Thaliran chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
Love the story, is it abandoned?
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
Awesome
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Still awesome
samsas chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I have always loved this crossover. Thank you for writing it.
turbomagnus chapter 38 . 8/20/2014
It would be ironic if John were related to the McManus's, considering that many of them - especially once in Pegasus - are called to be Shepards and his surname happens to be Sheppard...
turbomagnus chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Weir's a little slow on the uptake here, isn't she... It should be amusing to read when she figures out what's actually being discussed.
Terry Kay chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
Dave &Teyla? Love this story, more twists than a corkscrew! Thank you!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
This is my favorite chapter. Lorne's reaction to seeing the ZedPM and then Rodney's never fails to pull a laugh out of me. I have read your story multiple times and I want to say thank you for keeping me entertained for so many years. I hope you get the inspiration and/or time you need to continue writing this story.
redDaeth chapter 43 . 6/17/2013
can't wait for more
Samsas2 chapter 43 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for the update.

I am hoping for more soon!
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
um, actually, just watched the second movie, and da says he was in for 25 years. not a big deal, but just wanted to get that out there.