Reviews for The Saints of Atlantis
Marikalay chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
I love this story just as much now as I did on the first read through. I hope that you are able to return to it again.
Jei-El chapter 43 . 9/30/2015
I knew next to nothing about the saints when I started reading this and probably will never watch them but I enjoyed them in this setting. I know muses are fickle creatures but I know reviews are good bait so I hope you return to this verse you have created. Thank you for the effort you invested in this wonderful tale.
Thaliran chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
Love the story, is it abandoned?
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
Awesome
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Still awesome
samsas chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I have always loved this crossover. Thank you for writing it.
turbomagnus chapter 38 . 8/20/2014
It would be ironic if John were related to the McManus's, considering that many of them - especially once in Pegasus - are called to be Shepards and his surname happens to be Sheppard...
turbomagnus chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Weir's a little slow on the uptake here, isn't she... It should be amusing to read when she figures out what's actually being discussed.
Terry Kay chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
Dave &Teyla? Love this story, more twists than a corkscrew! Thank you!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
This is my favorite chapter. Lorne's reaction to seeing the ZedPM and then Rodney's never fails to pull a laugh out of me. I have read your story multiple times and I want to say thank you for keeping me entertained for so many years. I hope you get the inspiration and/or time you need to continue writing this story.
redDaeth chapter 43 . 6/17/2013
can't wait for more
Samsas2 chapter 43 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for the update.

I am hoping for more soon!
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
um, actually, just watched the second movie, and da says he was in for 25 years. not a big deal, but just wanted to get that out there.
WBH21C chapter 43 . 5/5/2013
So very well done! Glad to see more of this. Can't wit to see how they react to the ship of Ancients who try to reclaim Atlantis.
Marikalay chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
An exquisite update and well worth every minute of the wait. Looking forward to the next update.