Reviews for Pieces of Me
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Damn...over all. I think you really hit it there with the whole Thane experience. "The wonder of him and the impact he'd made in so short a time."
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I know you give description as to which Shepard this is but my mind kept telling me it was the same as the last and this was pretty eerie as a result. Whether that was your intention or not, it worked because I don't read A/Ns until I'm done with reading the section. Seeing as these are drabbles and not likely connected, I'll read the next A/N. Nice job again!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh My God! You just killed me a little. BRING HIM BACK! Nicely done and I was not expecting that.
dorko525 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I raged so hard at Kai Leng. Whhhhyyy was Shepard just standing there and not shooting! So sad
MsFemaleGamerUK chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
very awesome, can't wait for next chapter
dorko525 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Yowza that was hot! And So great! Infinitely more interesting than that stupid recurring creepy child dream she had in game. LoL
dorko525 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Zomg I could never! Wah! This is so saaaadd
dorko525 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I always wondered how Kaidan could reconcile a Renegade Shepard's actions with his love for her. Interesting
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Aww Poor Shepard! I hope Kaidan is tormented too!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked this ) Just wished it was a bit longer D
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is a very nice little one shot. Everyone always focuses so much on Kaidan's grief that we hardly ever see Shepard's (I'm definitely guilty of this). I'd love to see you write more little blurbs.