Reviews for gunpowder and shades of grey
Kelev chapter 1 . 3/14
THIS. This is the scene I had wanted to see between these two! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this out, you've made my night. :)
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 2/26
The best Leia/Anakin reconciliation fic I've ever read.
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Very nice father/daughter bonding. Loved it!
ccp chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Just ran across this great story.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a proper conversation between Leia and Anakin. It is interesting. :)
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A classic and one of my favs.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Perfect.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwww :)

Basileia: queen (Greek) - nice ;)
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is a wonderful story. You showed how much alike Anakin and Leia really are and I enkoyed reading their conversation. Good job.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was really great. The conversation between Anakin and Leia. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
whimperling chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i 've found your star wars stories some times ago and I always enjoy them so much!but that one was great, you have managed to reconciliate Lea and her father and still keep them in character, with sparks and all.I hate Vader-turned-Anakin whimpering in too many fanfics "oh I'm so soorry" all the time, and I always believed that there must be a way for Leia to let it go and stay herself, not luke-bis person .You've done it so simply and brigthly!
writertron chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this is really sweet... i love it. only annoying thing is one tiny typo "gardulla catered to. a very specific..." where there should not be a full stop. it's a blight on your otherwise perfect, wonderful story.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Excellent! I love the conversation between Anakin and Leia, it's real and emotional and exactly what both of them needed. Nice job!
Dama Jade chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh, what a wonderful story! Loved it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010