Reviews for Heterogeneous Challenges
delenn2210 chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Such a fun story. I really liked it.
Dream Tone chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
Now this is what I call a story! Fun mixed in with action. The type I absolutely love to read. Even though I can't ever come up with anything like it. Please write more soon! A sequel, maybe?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Really cute! I especially liked the first chapter. Sometimes I like to see a little fun! Keep up the writing.
lollipop4 chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
Loved it, I was laughing out loud at chapter 1; some of my favorite scenes on the show are the ones where the team members fool around, teasing each other and you captured it perfectly! We need more fun scenes like that so keep 'em coming!
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This was a cute chapter. I can't wait for you to write some more.
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I thought your story was awesome!

I can't wait for you to write some more.
Lady S chapter 3 . 2/27/2002
This was good. Very nicely done. ... SEW
VeronicaNMalone chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
I'm a new fan of Mutant X and this fan fic was totally cool...for a beginner like me. Kept my interest.
Jouliana chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
cool story! I liked. Please do more soon!
Leos Klein chapter 2 . 2/23/2002
Awww, and the love theme rears it head again.
Nathan chapter 3 . 2/22/2002
Hey Em. Good stories, they keep ya rivited even though you don't really know whats going on. very self explanitory and good for first time readers because they kind of get the feel of what each character is like. Oh yeah, and the part in the first chapter about that one guy tickling I forgot who as to try to fight him off reminds me something, I think you can guess. Keep 'em comin sis.
crylittlesister chapter 3 . 2/20/2002
That was cute!
crylittlesister chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Please continue this! Jesse/Shalimar's the cutest pairing...
Angel Breedlove chapter 2 . 2/12/2002