Reviews for Chromaticity
naughtynati chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Even though you made me cry, I am glad I read this.
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Perfect. Made me cry though.
youngsoo chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Your writing is art...more so than others I feel. It has a poetic vibe to it and I think it's wonderful :) I was sort of expecting the story to end like this, but it broke my heart nonetheless
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was so beautiful! I'm really amazed.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Thanks for writing such a beautiful story. I appreciate it. Mwah!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Well said! This whole fic was perfect. I cried, I felt. Heartbreaking but beautifully written. Thank you so much.
Snappher chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I peeked at the ending when I read your tissue warning, but it still made me cry. DODT broke my heart as an American - for our own government to so boldly and blatantly discriminate against gay and lesbian soldiers just made me sick. We're supposed to stand for something bigger, a better ideal. I'm glad it's repealed! Not in time for so many though - what a fucking waste.
WishingWellDreams chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
omg, I'm actually crying. That was beautiful :')
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my ... the tears are pouring down my face still.

Amazing writing - captured their entire life together and the secret they had to hide.

Sorry .. got to go and get more tissues!

Hugs

Hissy
deenerneener chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I know now why I delayed reading this.

Even though I anticipated how the story would end, it did not prevent me from sobbing when Edward got the call.

I'm glad that at least Jasper had finally said 'I love you'; at least Edward would always have his letter with the words they never uttered.

You write sooo beautifully.

Thank you for sharing your stories, however anguishing some of them are.
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well now that I have spent the last 10 minutes sobbing, I can review. Normally i'd say thanks for writing but... well you kind of hurt my soul with this.

It was though, completely beautiful. I love how Edward worked through colours, how he associated them with people, how when Jasper was gone, he just blanked out all his work because I imagine that is exactly how he would react. How do you see the beauty in the world when the person who made it beautiful to you is gone?

Tying in DADT was just the icing on the cake...

So I guess I can say thank you afterall.

Danielle
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I would have 100% agree with you.. Not to be able tell people the person you love because of that rule.. I did not now Jasper dies.. My heart broke.. I crying and my dog is sad because I sad.. haha.

I have tell you I was total amazed with your story.. Don't think I will read it again.. I don't like reading stories when one of them died..

I wish there was not war.. the world was at Peace.. . why do love ones have to died.. it is not right...
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I think I already read this when it was posted (but didn't review).

So... I read it twice now, and I'm sure that I'll be back here at some point in the future.

Thank you for sharing.

And thank god for the ending of this DADT stupidity... it took long enough !
ColdSilver chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I definitely needed tissue's as the end of this :( Nobody knew the real Jasper, and Edward just the love of his life *sniff*
KM525 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
God, this was a beautiful story. I was so afraid it was going to end that way but I couldn't stop reading it. I broke down at the end. Overwhelmed with emotion. Beautifully written.