Reviews for One February Friday
twilightmom67 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
For having little prior experience, I realize that Edward jumped right in with Peter and Jasper, but I'm looking forward to Jasper helping Edward learn everything he needs to know. I actualy look forward to them talking and Jasper answering Edward's questions...I hope that happens.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Holy sh*t! You don't hold back, do you? You just jump right in! Whew! That was f*ckhot! If that was the first chapter, I can't wait to see what's next...
sessahhh chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
What a load of angst. That was quite an ending, if that's where it is supposed to finish pre-epilogue. Daaaaamn. I still hoping for some HEA so perhaps the epi will satisfy. I'm glad Peter had his realization - took him motherf*cking long enough. Geez. And it wasn't even on purpose.

Great chapter. It was raw and emotional and I loved every second of it. Peter certainly got to have his voice in this one. And I'm glad Charlotte kept him straight (no pun intended) on what the office vibe might be.

I'm kind of happy for Jasper that he is taking control of his life. Moving to Chicago is a huuuge step. I'm glad that he is finally getting the familial love he deserves, even if they aren't his parents.

Fav part: "You know what they say, hon. Nothing worth having in life is easy, and five minutes of amazing is better than a whole lifetime of nothing special."
rosesmom61 chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
I'm doing as you asked and reviewing before I go on to chap 16. But oh, I'm gonna be so upset if Jasper goes back to Peter. I'm really hoping you go over the same time frame with Edward and jasper.

Are you sure you're done? It seems like you could keep going for a long time.
Marianka chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
I like it..)
Marianka chapter 16 . 9/28/2010
Ilike it..)
pipelynn chapter 16 . 9/28/2010
i LOVED it...couldn't figure out how you were going to get jasper and peter back together and glad for the way it turned out. when you said jasper moved out of country i wondered if he took jasper with him but truly like the way this all came together! the only think i would have loved but know you only have so many chapters is if you could have told us that bella met a great guy and ended up being good friends with E and J.

thanks for writing!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Sigh... Is it okay to say that my romantic side is a little disappointed that they didn't find a way back to one another, even if I think the ending you gave us was very realistic and believable? Well there...I said it :) Seriously, I think these guys were right. They clearly loved one another, did a lot of growing with - and because of - the other person. Maybe that needs to be enough. Maybe Jasper is right in needing a calm, steady love in his life. Maybe Peter needed to have that experience with Jasper in order to learn enough about himself so that he could go forward and start fresh with someone who he could fall in love with - and maybe even share his life with. I often say that to me, a happy ending is one where the characters end up in a better place than where they started and I definitely think you delivered even if your boys didn't stroll off into the sunset, hand in hand.

Congrats on finishing this fantastic story! It's been a pleasure to read :)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Heartbroken. I'm heartbroken for Peter - and for Jasper - that it seems like their time might have come and gone. I think it's really important that Peter went through all the steps of self discovery and got to a place where he felt like he could handle being more open about his personal life. I also think he was correct in saying that it wasn't fair for Jasper to shrug off the importance of Peter's professional life, even if he couldn't understand what that meant to Peter. Sigh...I'm really used to an epilogue tying things up neatly with a little bow, but somehow I don't see that happening for these boys. Luckily, I don't have to wait to find out!
pange chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
I just loved this. No, it wasn't the HEA I was expecting, but I can't help but love a fic where Jasper & Edward end up together. I loved your description of the love that Jasper has for Edward & and it's different-ness from the love he had for Peter.

*sigh*

I just adored it. Well done. )
Ninjaout chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
oh wow! you just made me so very happy. that ending was just perfection. i love how everyone came through everything better people in the end. amazing job. thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. i will miss it.
Ninjaout chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
gah! ok, i like Peter much better now that he has worked on himself...but I'm still Team Edward ;) I am now running to the epi to see what happened with Edward!
bouncy 72 chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I really enjoyed this ending. I'm glad Peter found someone (& I have a weakness for Demetri anyway *grin*)

Theirflirting was awesome, I was sitting with a huge grin on my face picturing it, & goodness when Demetri grabbed Peter in the office & they got all hot & heavy...

I liked how you wrote Edward & then Peter asking out their guys & tacking on the "as friends", until they really were friends & were ready for something else.

The only thing I found slightly sad was that Jasper did love Edward, but it seemed as though it was a "safe" thing almost. No passion...All in all though I'm glad everyone ended up with who they you for the story.
bouncy 72 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Gosh I am trying to feel some sympathy towards Peter here, and I think this chapter helped a bit, but I still don't like him any where NEAR Jasper. How he treated him was nothing short of disgusting! *chuckles* You should hear the arguement going on in my head right now. Half of me is still furious with Peter & the other half is trying to reason with me that Peter really was scared about admitting he was gay, not just what it would mean for him, but his job too.

I guess I'm more like Jasper, I've never had that drive that has pushed me to do well & advance so high in the career of my choise, so I'm trying to understand that it's not as easy as all that, to just quit.

Charlotte seems like a great girl.

I'm glad Peter came to terms with himself.
purringtiger chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
Aaaww, I really liked the ending. Peter finding love in Italy... Beautiful.

I would have liked to get a little closer to Jasper's ending. I can't help feeling that he settled a little bit when he chose Edward. Did he? Or did he just choose the healthier, lasting kind of love? I don't know. Loved the analogies, btw!

It's been wonderful to follow their journey. I love these guys!

Thanks for writing!