Reviews for One February Friday
OnTheTurningAway chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Sigh... Is it okay to say that my romantic side is a little disappointed that they didn't find a way back to one another, even if I think the ending you gave us was very realistic and believable? Well there...I said it :) Seriously, I think these guys were right. They clearly loved one another, did a lot of growing with - and because of - the other person. Maybe that needs to be enough. Maybe Jasper is right in needing a calm, steady love in his life. Maybe Peter needed to have that experience with Jasper in order to learn enough about himself so that he could go forward and start fresh with someone who he could fall in love with - and maybe even share his life with. I often say that to me, a happy ending is one where the characters end up in a better place than where they started and I definitely think you delivered even if your boys didn't stroll off into the sunset, hand in hand.

Congrats on finishing this fantastic story! It's been a pleasure to read :)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Heartbroken. I'm heartbroken for Peter - and for Jasper - that it seems like their time might have come and gone. I think it's really important that Peter went through all the steps of self discovery and got to a place where he felt like he could handle being more open about his personal life. I also think he was correct in saying that it wasn't fair for Jasper to shrug off the importance of Peter's professional life, even if he couldn't understand what that meant to Peter. Sigh...I'm really used to an epilogue tying things up neatly with a little bow, but somehow I don't see that happening for these boys. Luckily, I don't have to wait to find out!
pange chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
I just loved this. No, it wasn't the HEA I was expecting, but I can't help but love a fic where Jasper & Edward end up together. I loved your description of the love that Jasper has for Edward & and it's different-ness from the love he had for Peter.

*sigh*

I just adored it. Well done. )
Ninjaout chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
oh wow! you just made me so very happy. that ending was just perfection. i love how everyone came through everything better people in the end. amazing job. thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. i will miss it.
Ninjaout chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
gah! ok, i like Peter much better now that he has worked on himself...but I'm still Team Edward ;) I am now running to the epi to see what happened with Edward!
bouncy 72 chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I really enjoyed this ending. I'm glad Peter found someone (& I have a weakness for Demetri anyway *grin*)

Theirflirting was awesome, I was sitting with a huge grin on my face picturing it, & goodness when Demetri grabbed Peter in the office & they got all hot & heavy...

I liked how you wrote Edward & then Peter asking out their guys & tacking on the "as friends", until they really were friends & were ready for something else.

The only thing I found slightly sad was that Jasper did love Edward, but it seemed as though it was a "safe" thing almost. No passion...All in all though I'm glad everyone ended up with who they you for the story.
bouncy 72 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Gosh I am trying to feel some sympathy towards Peter here, and I think this chapter helped a bit, but I still don't like him any where NEAR Jasper. How he treated him was nothing short of disgusting! *chuckles* You should hear the arguement going on in my head right now. Half of me is still furious with Peter & the other half is trying to reason with me that Peter really was scared about admitting he was gay, not just what it would mean for him, but his job too.

I guess I'm more like Jasper, I've never had that drive that has pushed me to do well & advance so high in the career of my choise, so I'm trying to understand that it's not as easy as all that, to just quit.

Charlotte seems like a great girl.

I'm glad Peter came to terms with himself.
purringtiger chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
Aaaww, I really liked the ending. Peter finding love in Italy... Beautiful.

I would have liked to get a little closer to Jasper's ending. I can't help feeling that he settled a little bit when he chose Edward. Did he? Or did he just choose the healthier, lasting kind of love? I don't know. Loved the analogies, btw!

It's been wonderful to follow their journey. I love these guys!

Thanks for writing!
purringtiger chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
OMG, this hurts! But I really enjoyed hearing Peter's view of things, and it was very nice to get to know Charlotte a little bit better, too. They are both very decent people. And people make mistakes. I'm happy that Peter has decided that he would be able to pursue a relationship with the man he loves. I feel really sorry for both of them that he had to work so long to get to that conclusion, though. *sadface*

I'm gonna head to the epilogue now, coz I gotta know what's going on with Jasper, and what's gonna happen next.

*crossing my fingers for some sort of HEA* ;)
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
No matter how much two people love each other, when they're not right for each other, they just arent!

It ended the way it should. The boys grew how they needed to. Great fic!
bmango chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
Yay! Everyone's got an HEA. I still think that the descriptions of Jasper's love for Peter vs Edward are some of the most beautiful writing I've read. *sigh* Keep it up, my dear and I'll keep reading. :) Hugs and kisses. Congratulations on finishing another amazing work! -b
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
O M G that was loaded
bmango chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
Sorry this took so long for me to read and review... ;) I think I'm a little Team Peter after this one, too. I'm definitely Team Charlotte. :) On to the epi. -b
Maridean chapter 16 . 9/25/2010
awe! thts like the perfect ending! i couldnt picture it ne other way! it was amazing! thnk u for alllowing me to read this beautiful story. and ill definantly b reading more of ur work. ;)
Waiting4Jasper chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
Hmmm... I think I may actually start to like Peter.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »