Reviews for One February Friday
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very nicely handled. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
Nancy
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Well that was so hot and dirty, yet so sweet! My favorite combo. Thanks for your little disclaimer about "the talk" and condoms. It startled me when I read it in the story. Very hot, but shocked me a little. Your disclaimer made it all better!
Nancy
tsmacker chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Wow! I wasn't sure about throwing Peter in on this. I have read several Jasper/Peter stories and I have liked them. Wasn't sure I would like it with Edward in the mix, but I did. So glad Peter finally got to find someone.
Maureen Thomas chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Hmmm... Still hoping Jasper and Edward end up together.
Maureen Thomas chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Hmmmm... Who could it be?
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Sooo hot! Can't wait to see where Jasper and Edwards relationship goes...
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Awe... Poor Edward! Love that Jasper saved him!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Why did I think this was a one shot? 16 chapters?! I've hit the lottery! I loved it! I'm a straight up Edward/Jasper girl, but I thought I would try this.. So fucking glad I did! :)
Moflo19 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Read this over the weekend and LOVED it! A really good level of angst and lemony man love. You did a very good job conveying the struggles and emotions of the 3 main characters on their paths thru self discovery.
alisapay1 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I really like this story and thought you ended it perfectly! I'm trying to find the rec you reference at the bottom of ch 7 called Twinned, you say it's in your Favorites but I can't find it there and the link doesn't work. Who is the author and or, do you have a link? My email is if you can send it to me. Thanks so much for writing!
ArekWhitlock chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
loved this story:))
msashlyjudd8 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Awwwww...I was really hoping that you were going to have one of those cheese y movie romance moments. You know, Just as Jasper is about to board the plane with Edward, Suddenly he has a huge epiphany. He can't live without Peter, and then you have a mad dash back through the air port. Cut to a teary eyed Peter answering the door to find Jasper, out of breath and Admitting his undying love. But, noooooooo. You have to go and do the mature thing and have them fall in love individually.(sigh)

It's strange for me. You actually made me Team Peter in this story. He used Jasper and refused to even think about actually being with him until it was too late. I almost always love the Jasper/Edward pairing. But, in this one, I kind of wanted Edward to go away. lol

Anyway. Now that I am done ranting, I just want to say, I loved it. Great job.
LostInStoryLand chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Who did Edward become profession wise?
cbzoo chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I would have liked less Peter and more Jasper/Edward in the epi but it was a good story
cbzoo chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
such a realistic heartbreaking story, I have my family up to be with the woman I have loved for over 30 years
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »