Reviews for One February Friday
harrytwifan chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Had a feeling that was going to happen. I don't hate Peter...but,poor Jasper. And Edward is being sweet and wonderful thru all of this.
harrytwifan chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter. Nice to learn their stories?
harrytwifan chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Team Peter? What's that? Lol. Beautiful first time for Edward.
harrytwifan chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Ah, so many emotions. So many secrets. So much history.
harrytwifan chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Still intriguing - still loving it!
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Hmmm, Edward IS really good at dissecting people. As much as I enjoy E and J together, it wouldn't be as interesting a story! Loving it.
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very nicely handled. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Well that was so hot and dirty, yet so sweet! My favorite combo. Thanks for your little disclaimer about "the talk" and condoms. It startled me when I read it in the story. Very hot, but shocked me a little. Your disclaimer made it all better!
tsmacker chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Wow! I wasn't sure about throwing Peter in on this. I have read several Jasper/Peter stories and I have liked them. Wasn't sure I would like it with Edward in the mix, but I did. So glad Peter finally got to find someone.
Maureen Thomas chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Hmmm... Still hoping Jasper and Edward end up together.
Maureen Thomas chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Hmmmm... Who could it be?
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Sooo hot! Can't wait to see where Jasper and Edwards relationship goes...
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Awe... Poor Edward! Love that Jasper saved him!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Why did I think this was a one shot? 16 chapters?! I've hit the lottery! I loved it! I'm a straight up Edward/Jasper girl, but I thought I would try this.. So fucking glad I did! :)
Moflo19 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Read this over the weekend and LOVED it! A really good level of angst and lemony man love. You did a very good job conveying the struggles and emotions of the 3 main characters on their paths thru self discovery.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »