Reviews for One February Friday
peter is a creep
cbzoo chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was hawt
SighCullenSigh chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Okay, this story is irritating for a number of reasons. First, your lemons are totally unrealistic and, in places, offensive. Trust me, doll, no gay man worth his salt puts out with out bagging up.

Before you attempt to write gay sex again, you should do some serious research. There were times during this when I was literally cringing and looking away from the screen.

Just because your protagonists are all men, doesn't mean one of them always has to be a wimp.

Honestly, you're writing about sex, get a grip and lose the 'poetic' metaphors and similes. They. don't. work.

Second, your weird habit for calling Jasper 'the singer' was irritating beyond belief ... along with 'the younger man' and 'the older man'.

FFS, call them by their names, and it you can't figure it out, write in the first person.

Third ... the ending of this story was a complete cop out and contradicted everything you said throughout the telling of it. Jasper was in love with Peter? Peter was in love with Jasper?

But yet, in the end you had Jasper settle for Edward because it was the safe option?

Maxylicious chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
I'm really glad you left the much trodden "love conquers all" route for smthing a bit more realistic. love isn't a cure all, it needs lots of other stuff to make it work. Great work!
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
F*CK me roan girl that was hot! I mean WOW jump up and have a shower, then have to have another shower because I was thinking about their shower hot !
myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

(I was always rooting for Edward). I love how the characters grew and I'm glad that Peter did find someone.

On another note... Conversed's stories are amazing! I've read them already. The whole Twinned series is my favorite.

myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well, I truly did enjoy it! I usually don't read third person pov, but this was very well written.

Justbecause421 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
Oh my goodness darling, I commented on another piece that you know how to write broken characters... Clearly I didn't even know the half of it! You don't just write broken charactes you know just how to break a reader! That's a complement, really it is and I'm sure that I could put it better if I wasn't so busy trying to pick up the pieces of my heart and fit them back together...

In the early chapters are really wasn't sure where the is would end up, if we'd have a happy little family of three or a pair and if so which pair? Eventually I started to suspect, but the last chapter still ripped me to shreds. The epilogue is nice it soothes a bit but it doesn't erase what was and what was lost (and isn't that sort of the point?). You have me meditating on love, self identity and so much more right now to a degree that I can't even begin to express it. And that's brilliant and makes me very grateful to you. It's a special and in my experience very rare treat when you can walk away from a fic knowing a little more about yourself. I related to all of these characters in one way or another, and sometimes "hearing" them or seeing how the other characters experienced them at times was just so revealing. I wish I was in a book club because I would make this my pick so that I could sit down and dissect all these feelings with others! Maybe I should start one :)

Ok I'm sorry I'm totally losing the plot and this comment is sliding downhill fast I just can't help thinking about theses boys. Definitely a verse I need to read again. Thanks so much for sharing!
Peaches Skywalker chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
That was an ending I totally didn't expect. Well the part about peter anyway. Jasperedward I did expect to get together.

I really like how they both, well all three of them, found their ways in life. :) and in my mind Peter isd living happily in Italy with his boy ;)
casdon chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I really liked that story, but have to admit I feel quite sad now. I really thought Peter and Jasper would end up together and was very surprised when they didn't. I can see the reasons behind it though and on a brighter note, I now have a very healthy interest in J/ P fics ;). Of to work my way through your list of stories now! Thanks for sharing.
Liliom99 chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Hi! I really liked your story, it was deep and sweet and hard and real. It leaves me with a bittersweet taste. I have been team Edward all along, I loved him. I didn't like Peter much, even if I understand how work can be the most important thing in your life. But I found him so selfish, especially when he started inviting Jasper to his home, because it hurt Jasper more.

I like how it turned out for everyone, I hope Peter will have his kind of HEA. I also hope that Jasper and Edward will always be together, they are so good together.

Have a very happy New Year! Thanks for sharing this beautiful story! Hugs, Lil
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Just finished reading the story. I wanted to make sure who ended with whom, so I cheated and read chapter 15 and the epilogue first. Hehe!...

Had a number of false starts reading this; I just get this feeling that Edward is almost a consolation so that Jasper can have the family and normality that he so craved for. That is doing Edward (and I do love your Edward) a disservice. I guess I am the jealous type of lover and a tinge selfish. I cringe with the thought that my partner will long for his unrequitted love. Have I witnessed that same scene between Jasper and Peter, I probably would have asked Jasper to stay behind for awhile and really soul-search to be sure of who and what he wants. Go to Chicago when you are entirely mine. No regrets, no tears, and definitely no longing. I want him craving for me alone, and I want to be the one making him feel exhilarated. No other mountain.. Told you I was the jealous type. ;)

I agree with Grizzo, the partnership of Jasper and Edward seems to be pictured as safe, but bland and boring. It's because of the 'sitting by the lake'. But sitting is the last activity in your mind when you think of going to the lake. What is the first thing that you think of when you plan to go to the lake? Swimming! Fishing! Boating, biking, camping, camp fire, stories... You sit by the lake AFTER all these fulfilling activities. Just like Jasper's life is with Edward, he has learned and discovered so much possibilities, and by the end of the day, be with someone and relax and share your day. The lake signifies life, our forefathers make sure to reside near a body of water to ensure that their family will have a steady supply of crops and game... Sitting by the lake indeed!

But I guess the epilogue was the pov of Peter, he has not really met the real Edward. He has only seen Edward as a 21year-old 'boy'. Probably, he saw in Edward the awkward, starting-out, bottom of the rung Peter; something that he doesnt want to go through again.. And I agree with Charlotte, Jasper was unfair to Peter too. I can definitely understand how difficult and nerve-wracking it is to find out, that at almost 30 years of age, you are not who you think you are. At that age, a person supposedly should be set. A year of sexual realization is not long enough for a lot of people to just rip apart the image we have painstakenly cultivated to succeed in the outside world.. And just like what Edward needed to do with Bella, Peter definitely needed this heartache and broken romance so he can be a better man for his future partner and be truly happy..
angela12665 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
I loved this! I definitely teared up a few times at what they went through. So good. :)

It's a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it!
mountainlioness13 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
12 chapters in and I've been one of those bad readers who doesn't review but this chapter was TOO GOOD to not take the time. Love the Alice bit. Love Bella. Love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us all! :)
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »