Reviews for One February Friday
msashlyjudd8 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Awwwww...I was really hoping that you were going to have one of those cheese y movie romance moments. You know, Just as Jasper is about to board the plane with Edward, Suddenly he has a huge epiphany. He can't live without Peter, and then you have a mad dash back through the air port. Cut to a teary eyed Peter answering the door to find Jasper, out of breath and Admitting his undying love. But, noooooooo. You have to go and do the mature thing and have them fall in love individually.(sigh)

It's strange for me. You actually made me Team Peter in this story. He used Jasper and refused to even think about actually being with him until it was too late. I almost always love the Jasper/Edward pairing. But, in this one, I kind of wanted Edward to go away. lol

Anyway. Now that I am done ranting, I just want to say, I loved it. Great job.
LostInStoryLand chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Who did Edward become profession wise?
cbzoo chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I would have liked less Peter and more Jasper/Edward in the epi but it was a good story
cbzoo chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
such a realistic heartbreaking story, I have my family up to be with the woman I have loved for over 30 years
cbzoo chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
peter is a creep
cbzoo chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was hawt
SighCullenSigh chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Okay, this story is irritating for a number of reasons. First, your lemons are totally unrealistic and, in places, offensive. Trust me, doll, no gay man worth his salt puts out with out bagging up.

Before you attempt to write gay sex again, you should do some serious research. There were times during this when I was literally cringing and looking away from the screen.

Just because your protagonists are all men, doesn't mean one of them always has to be a wimp.

Honestly, you're writing about sex, get a grip and lose the 'poetic' metaphors and similes. They. don't. work.

Second, your weird habit for calling Jasper 'the singer' was irritating beyond belief ... along with 'the younger man' and 'the older man'.

FFS, call them by their names, and it you can't figure it out, write in the first person.

Third ... the ending of this story was a complete cop out and contradicted everything you said throughout the telling of it. Jasper was in love with Peter? Peter was in love with Jasper?

But yet, in the end you had Jasper settle for Edward because it was the safe option?

Bullshit.
Maxylicious chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
I'm really glad you left the much trodden "love conquers all" route for smthing a bit more realistic. love isn't a cure all, it needs lots of other stuff to make it work. Great work!
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
F*CK me roan girl that was hot! I mean WOW jump up and have a shower, then have to have another shower because I was thinking about their shower hot !
myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

(I was always rooting for Edward). I love how the characters grew and I'm glad that Peter did find someone.

On another note... Conversed's stories are amazing! I've read them already. The whole Twinned series is my favorite.

myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well, I truly did enjoy it! I usually don't read third person pov, but this was very well written.

Justbecause421 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
Oh my goodness darling, I commented on another piece that you know how to write broken characters... Clearly I didn't even know the half of it! You don't just write broken charactes you know just how to break a reader! That's a complement, really it is and I'm sure that I could put it better if I wasn't so busy trying to pick up the pieces of my heart and fit them back together...

In the early chapters are really wasn't sure where the is would end up, if we'd have a happy little family of three or a pair and if so which pair? Eventually I started to suspect, but the last chapter still ripped me to shreds. The epilogue is nice it soothes a bit but it doesn't erase what was and what was lost (and isn't that sort of the point?). You have me meditating on love, self identity and so much more right now to a degree that I can't even begin to express it. And that's brilliant and makes me very grateful to you. It's a special and in my experience very rare treat when you can walk away from a fic knowing a little more about yourself. I related to all of these characters in one way or another, and sometimes "hearing" them or seeing how the other characters experienced them at times was just so revealing. I wish I was in a book club because I would make this my pick so that I could sit down and dissect all these feelings with others! Maybe I should start one :)

Ok I'm sorry I'm totally losing the plot and this comment is sliding downhill fast I just can't help thinking about theses boys. Definitely a verse I need to read again. Thanks so much for sharing!
Peaches Skywalker chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
That was an ending I totally didn't expect. Well the part about peter anyway. Jasperedward I did expect to get together.

I really like how they both, well all three of them, found their ways in life. :) and in my mind Peter isd living happily in Italy with his boy ;)
casdon chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I really liked that story, but have to admit I feel quite sad now. I really thought Peter and Jasper would end up together and was very surprised when they didn't. I can see the reasons behind it though and on a brighter note, I now have a very healthy interest in J/ P fics ;). Of to work my way through your list of stories now! Thanks for sharing.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »