Reviews for One February Friday
Moflo19 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Read this over the weekend and LOVED it! A really good level of angst and lemony man love. You did a very good job conveying the struggles and emotions of the 3 main characters on their paths thru self discovery.
alisapay1 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I really like this story and thought you ended it perfectly! I'm trying to find the rec you reference at the bottom of ch 7 called Twinned, you say it's in your Favorites but I can't find it there and the link doesn't work. Who is the author and or, do you have a link? My email is if you can send it to me. Thanks so much for writing!
ArekWhitlock chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
loved this story:))
msashlyjudd8 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Awwwww...I was really hoping that you were going to have one of those cheese y movie romance moments. You know, Just as Jasper is about to board the plane with Edward, Suddenly he has a huge epiphany. He can't live without Peter, and then you have a mad dash back through the air port. Cut to a teary eyed Peter answering the door to find Jasper, out of breath and Admitting his undying love. But, noooooooo. You have to go and do the mature thing and have them fall in love individually.(sigh)

It's strange for me. You actually made me Team Peter in this story. He used Jasper and refused to even think about actually being with him until it was too late. I almost always love the Jasper/Edward pairing. But, in this one, I kind of wanted Edward to go away. lol

Anyway. Now that I am done ranting, I just want to say, I loved it. Great job.
LostInStoryLand chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Who did Edward become profession wise?
cbzoo chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I would have liked less Peter and more Jasper/Edward in the epi but it was a good story
cbzoo chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
such a realistic heartbreaking story, I have my family up to be with the woman I have loved for over 30 years
cbzoo chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
peter is a creep
cbzoo chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was hawt
SighCullenSigh chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Okay, this story is irritating for a number of reasons. First, your lemons are totally unrealistic and, in places, offensive. Trust me, doll, no gay man worth his salt puts out with out bagging up.

Before you attempt to write gay sex again, you should do some serious research. There were times during this when I was literally cringing and looking away from the screen.

Just because your protagonists are all men, doesn't mean one of them always has to be a wimp.

Honestly, you're writing about sex, get a grip and lose the 'poetic' metaphors and similes. They. don't. work.

Second, your weird habit for calling Jasper 'the singer' was irritating beyond belief ... along with 'the younger man' and 'the older man'.

FFS, call them by their names, and it you can't figure it out, write in the first person.

Third ... the ending of this story was a complete cop out and contradicted everything you said throughout the telling of it. Jasper was in love with Peter? Peter was in love with Jasper?

But yet, in the end you had Jasper settle for Edward because it was the safe option?

Bullshit.
Maxylicious chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
I'm really glad you left the much trodden "love conquers all" route for smthing a bit more realistic. love isn't a cure all, it needs lots of other stuff to make it work. Great work!
roosickle chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
F*CK me roan girl that was hot! I mean WOW jump up and have a shower, then have to have another shower because I was thinking about their shower hot !
myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

(I was always rooting for Edward). I love how the characters grew and I'm glad that Peter did find someone.

On another note... Conversed's stories are amazing! I've read them already. The whole Twinned series is my favorite.

myinfiniteromance chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
I did love it!

myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well, I truly did enjoy it! I usually don't read third person pov, but this was very well written.

661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »