Reviews for One February Friday
chele681 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I was told this story was of the hottest persuasion. It was a total underestimate. I love that each of the characters maintained a distinct, and masculine voice. You accomplished quite a feat in pulling this off with intensity, tenderness and class. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Dahlia J Black chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This review serves as a thank you to your wonderfully perverted mind from my similarly perverted mind. Thank you so much for sharing and taking good care of all the boys. I really enjoyed this :)
BaconButt chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Yup. You officially popped my slash cherry.

Now you've created a monster. I want moar!

We plan on seeing the Monkey's concert in Buffalo... I may never look at Jackson the same way again. My friends will definitely need some sort of restraints for me.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Holy hell! That was sizzling! I loved it. Edward certainly caught on quickly, didn't he? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to more of that kind of thing. Lovely.
silvertwi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Now that is how all nights after a 100 monkeys show should be. Well that and all of us being there to watch/join.

That was just pure hot smexin.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 4/22/2010

That's mah brain.

I asked for Peter/Jasper, and like magic, you were writing some. And it was UNF UNF UNF HAWT. Bonus for Eddiekins! It's like it was meant to be )

But seriously, very hot, very fun. I like the relationships and personalities you created, and it transitioned very well into Peter and Jasper inviting someone else into their routine. They obviously care for each other deeply, but things are complicated, and at least for now, they're satisfied w/ pretending that they're not entirely serious. Nice flex for a lil poly fu The progression worked out really well, and the shower was, was great. I frigging LOVED the tag team BJ. That's something I've had planned for my next PBJ, actually. It's just...yum.

Lovely job. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm just going to pretend you did it for me. You cool with that? Yeah, I thought so!

MildredDempsey chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really like that there was respect involved in this threesome slash. So often GLBT sex is stripped of the emotions involved.

The Cherry Pit made me think of The Peach Pit from 90210 only kinky :D
isacz chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOVE it!
CherBella chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Well, hey big daddy." ;)

LOL That was awesome sweetie! *phew* still fanning myself and I read this at lunchtime.

Dare I ask for more if you ever get the "urge" again? :)

Canon, schmanon... you did a great job!
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMFG! that was hot! I am wringing out my panties here. ;)Thanks. Please bring these boys out to play again
CatMasters chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
that was so fuck hot!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh lord, I used to be a canon myselof until I started to read your O/S's damn girl! now I need a really hot shower...

much love!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I am SO BLOODY GLAD this happened! Random twitter convo's are the best. You did a brilliant job, love. I'm heading off to pimp the hell out of this :D
kim67255 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really loved this threesome. It was so hot. I could picture what the three were doing. Thanks for writing it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
As always your writing is perfect. You really are good at figuring out where everybody in the three some is and what they are doing. Then you make it very sweet and loving.

When the story started I worried Edward was too imature for a relationship and would end up being used. By the end I was sure Jasper, Peter and Edward were into a great loving relationship. Good for them.

Thank you for a good story. Joan

Congrats on finding the right person to let your life revolve around. It's rare so take care of it.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »