Reviews for One February Friday
silveraure chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wo! *fans self*. I enjoyed reading this so much! Your writing is very clean and flows nicely with the story. I was amazed at how well you set the situation up to make it really believable emotionally - something one rarely sees with one-shots! I'm so glad I got a taste of your creative work - I can't wait to read something else of yours next!
rubell chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
from canon to this...i guess we all gotta come outta our shell at some point...lol
Famingo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Holy Hell this is hot! I love Jasper slash and Peter really just doesn't get enough playtime for me so this made me very happy. I think I need a cold shower after this, but I'm expecting lovely dreams tonight of three amazingly beautiful men doing all kinds of naughty things to each other. I'd love to see more! :)
NCChris chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Might I just say...DAMN! I loved it! I could completely visualize the boys. Wonderful descriptions, just right. Awesome job!
chele681 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I was told this story was of the hottest persuasion. It was a total underestimate. I love that each of the characters maintained a distinct, and masculine voice. You accomplished quite a feat in pulling this off with intensity, tenderness and class. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Dahlia J Black chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This review serves as a thank you to your wonderfully perverted mind from my similarly perverted mind. Thank you so much for sharing and taking good care of all the boys. I really enjoyed this :)
BaconButt chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Yup. You officially popped my slash cherry.

Now you've created a monster. I want moar!

We plan on seeing the Monkey's concert in Buffalo... I may never look at Jackson the same way again. My friends will definitely need some sort of restraints for me.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Holy hell! That was sizzling! I loved it. Edward certainly caught on quickly, didn't he? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to more of that kind of thing. Lovely.
silvertwi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Now that is how all nights after a 100 monkeys show should be. Well that and all of us being there to watch/join.

That was just pure hot smexin.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
dfkjaldhga;lgjdlfhowehlahghlsdfa;l

That's mah brain.

I asked for Peter/Jasper, and like magic, you were writing some. And it was UNF UNF UNF HAWT. Bonus for Eddiekins! It's like it was meant to be )

But seriously, very hot, very fun. I like the relationships and personalities you created, and it transitioned very well into Peter and Jasper inviting someone else into their routine. They obviously care for each other deeply, but things are complicated, and at least for now, they're satisfied w/ pretending that they're not entirely serious. Nice flex for a lil poly fu The progression worked out really well, and the shower was, well...it was great. I frigging LOVED the tag team BJ. That's something I've had planned for my next PBJ, actually. It's just...yum.

Lovely job. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm just going to pretend you did it for me. You cool with that? Yeah, I thought so!

xoxoxoxoxo
MildredDempsey chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really like that there was respect involved in this threesome slash. So often GLBT sex is stripped of the emotions involved.

The Cherry Pit made me think of The Peach Pit from 90210 only kinky :D
isacz chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOVE it!
CherBella chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Well, hey big daddy." ;)

LOL That was awesome sweetie! *phew* still fanning myself and I read this at lunchtime.

Dare I ask for more if you ever get the "urge" again? :)

Canon, schmanon... you did a great job!
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMFG! that was hot! I am wringing out my panties here. ;)Thanks. Please bring these boys out to play again
CatMasters chapter 1 . 4/20/2010