Reviews for What Could Have Been 2
Cute and hot you're natural at this
Dani677 chapter 5 . 5/11
Beautiful! Idk but I somehow think I enjoyed this one more than the original. Not sure. They were both really good stories. I am in love with the portrayal of SasuSaku. U nailed it spot on. I absolutely adore this story. Even if it may not be a complete story (officially in terms of status) it was wrapped up quite nicely in a way that didn't leave the reader with a cliff hanger or with a feeling of dissatisfaction or like the story was lacking. It would be great if you continue it but either way it was a beautiful and extremely enjoyable reading experience. I am in love this this portrayal. I am going to see what others I can find and fall for next. Lol Really excellent job
Dani677 chapter 3 . 5/11
Yes! Yes! Yes! More! More! More!
Dani677 chapter 2 . 5/11
Awww. The hand over the heart things was super sorny and had me laughing with watery eyes but it was such a beautiful thing. This whole chapter was beautiful. I am grinning and my face hurts and I'm gettin such good vibes rite now :3
Dani677 chapter 1 . 5/11
SugarBoyXoXo chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
It's been a year now. Please continue this story. Onegai! I really love this story and it would be an honor to read the sequel. Please don't abandon this story! Pretttttyyyyyy Pleaaaaaseeee!
dkunoichi7 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Love the original fic (the first one, I mean) and I love how creative the "sequel" was. Thanks for the hard work you've out into both of them!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
sooooo glad you updated! was really thinking and had my fingers crossed that this was the one where itachi kidnapped her but still great!
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
u have no idea how long i waited for this story to be updated. though how come in chapter 5 they are married and have kids but in chapter 6 they arent married yet?
Shimmer chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is great! I didn't know what to expect from part two but I am very happy with this story! Looking forward to more chapters
dreammcatcher chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
When I saw the update for this story, I was a bit confused cause I saw the title thinking of the first one then I noticed the two and confused it with another story, so I had to check it out. I love it none the less! And I definitely liked this chapter a lot.
hama431 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Update the next chapter please
sasusakufan2357 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Ahhhhh I was half expecting an author's note saying you are abandoning this story but I was pleasantly surprised! Can you believe it?! We are canon! And SS has a kid :3 anyway back to your story, awesome chapter and amazing writing I can't wait for more! Keep up the amazing work!
mischeif maker chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
A really nice story
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Oh Naruto...He's like their nosy child sometimes.