Reviews for What Could Have Been 2
dkunoichi7 chapter 6 . 2/3
Love the original fic (the first one, I mean) and I love how creative the "sequel" was. Thanks for the hard work you've out into both of them!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
sooooo glad you updated! was really thinking and had my fingers crossed that this was the one where itachi kidnapped her but still great!
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
u have no idea how long i waited for this story to be updated. though how come in chapter 5 they are married and have kids but in chapter 6 they arent married yet?
Shimmer chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is great! I didn't know what to expect from part two but I am very happy with this story! Looking forward to more chapters
dreammcatcher chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
When I saw the update for this story, I was a bit confused cause I saw the title thinking of the first one then I noticed the two and confused it with another story, so I had to check it out. I love it none the less! And I definitely liked this chapter a lot.
hama431 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Update the next chapter please
sasusakufan2357 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Ahhhhh I was half expecting an author's note saying you are abandoning this story but I was pleasantly surprised! Can you believe it?! We are canon! And SS has a kid :3 anyway back to your story, awesome chapter and amazing writing I can't wait for more! Keep up the amazing work!
mischeif maker chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
A really nice story
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Oh Naruto...He's like their nosy child sometimes.
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Yay! You updated! I loved it 3 you're an amazing writer! I wish I had your talent! Update soon please! :)
Skarlet Blossom chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Been anticipating this update. Great work!
leahpeahhh chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
pleaseeee update asap! I'm dying to see another chapter from this series! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
TrustmeImanurse chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Seeing how Sasuke interacts with his children warms my heart. Lovely sequel. I hope that you continue. :)
SakuraHerem chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This fan fiction is so great and cute please update don't give up on it
hama431 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014