Reviews for Why Metallica Calms Dean Down
Zetta chapter 2 . 4/25
I enjoyed this very much, thank you for sharing. :)
Lucy chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
UM OKAY LIKE WOW THIS IS MAZING DUUUUUDE IM SO IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
These were good! I'll definitely be following!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Awesome. Metallica and pie. What more could Dean ever need? Great writing, May.
SPNkitkat chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Amazing! I love it :D

And what did you mean the 2nd wasn't as good? The 2nd was probably better!

I could totally picture most of this happening xP

And I love the Metallica idea you've got going too. :) LOVE the music ;)

You should do a trilogy & name em after the Unforgivens :P That'd be cool!
rog457 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I liked this chapter.

I mean whats not to like, we have hurtDean & caringSam, the voices of the boys are good, I can hear them saying the things in the story.

Loved how Sam noticed the tiny movement of Deans foot and turned up the radio for him, so sweet.

As far as story ideas, how about something where both Dean and Sam are hurt and Dean has to take care of Sam while trying to stay calm and in control?
zuimar chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I can't believe you're not pleased with this chapter, it's great!
FreckledAdvocate chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aw, really sweet. Good story. :)
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was half awesome ;-)
I hope there's more to come!
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great start, I'd love to read more of these snippets! I always like when writers try and explore why music is so important for Dean. I think it works pretty well here.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really liked this. Great idea, thanks!
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Just FYI, but (and I guess this is one of my pet peeves) any decent CPR course teaches you to check the victim's airway and pulse before ever performing CPR; CPR isn't very constructive unless there's a way to get air into the blood for the heart to circulate around. CPR is pretty hard on people and dangerous; it should never be performed on someone unless you know their heart has stopped beating, whatever the TV shows seem to show.

Otherwise, keep writing!
rog457 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great. You really have Deans voice down. I could hear him saying or thinking everything in this story, especially the part about his day going from suck to sucks out loud, perfect Dean snark.

Really sweet that Dean admitted to himself that it wasnt so bad to have Sam snuggled up against him even if it was only that he is warm, yeah right thats why...

Cant wait for more