Reviews for Choice
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ohh so sad but you are right he should have felt her dying, I'm sure he did but we never saw that on our screen :( Great little work!
Zandrel chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was nice story. I love the first part when you mention the feeling of an eternal bond being broken :) and I totally agree with you! He DID love her and yeah I think he should have felt her dying or something!
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very nice piece. I agree with the author's note at the bottom, Ares should have felt it.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
How sad :(
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
good story
aresgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very beautiful!
tn09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i totally agree..i wish we had gotten some closure on the show on the whole ares/xena aspect. i mean, there were those "future" eps where we saw their descendants were still duking it out, so i guess tat's the only hope us fans have lol
liv chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this was great. i love the xena and ares pairing, and i always thought that he truly loved her. it does make a lot of sense that he would know if she died. i'm sorry that they were never given a real chance in the show to be together :( again, great job!
meltin2me chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
No, you're not the only one. I was mad they didn't put anything about Ares and Xena's relationship in the finale.
WereWolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I like your stories so much that I forget about everything while reading them. Your Ares' character is just awesome. Thank you for the most beautiful love story between Xena & Ares.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
THAT WAS WONDERFUL LOVED IT HE IS SUCH A MAN I CAN PICTURE HIM LIKE THAT
MARIA
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
really good story, like the concept too!
Valentina chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
of course not d only one who thinks ares is in love with Xe. i'm 100 percent sure of that, so i too think its fitting for ares to know when xena died. very good!
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Interesting. Yes there was no doubt, he told her so. I liked the emotion that you put into this. It's nice to see that side of Ares, but I'm wondering when this story took place, is it Post FIN?