Reviews for habit
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 3/21
This is such a wonderful portrayal of Jesse/Rachel's relationship. Thank you.
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was beautifully written. Very, very good work.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow, this was beautifully written. Jesse is an ass in the show (especially right before and during the season finale) and that makes me not want to pair them in the show, but you totally won me over with this fic (so I guess I do support them in the fanfic universe, haha). The way you wrote their relationship in this fic was subtle and natural and realistic and I loved it. Amazing work :))
vicky chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
You write the best St. Berry Fics. This and Et Cetera are amazing. Jesse and Rachel are very in character and that kiss scene at the end should happen on the show. its so perfect
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Okay, so, for some reason, I really, really love this! I mean, I can't explain what's so good about it. The present tense is wonderful and very consistant, and I love that, but also... I don't know. It's wonderful! I love it!
Would you mind if I posted this on my 'Story of the Month' section on my profile?
Write more! Yay!
S
KiteDancer chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Absolutely amazing I loved it! Hope you write more St. Berry!
alekeneka chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is fantastic! Def going under my favs :)
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Amazing. I loved it.
Madeleine Juliette chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You had me giggling like a madwoman all the way through. I adored this fic. Their silent conversation was fabulous and the backhanded compliments and their audition were perfect. And them playing scrabble settles somewhere between adorable and hilarious. And god knows, we all love a happy ending. Especially this one which made me melt a little.

Thank you!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very cute :)

*sigh* Jesse has definitely woo-ed me in the show, even if he's SUPPOSED to be a jerk
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was wonderful. And so believable. :D
Jesse chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it! Personally, I'd love a sequel too ;)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/21/2010