Reviews for Lacrimosa
I love love love love this to the moon and back and a million times around.
Catkyn chapter 5 . 5/10
I enjoy this fic; it has a really nice flow and I enjoy seeing a possible friendship developing between Takashi, Mitsukuni, and Harry.

Mostly, though, I just wanted to say thanks for not taking this bit of fic down, in spite of being discontinued.
Kistune Tremblay chapter 1 . 4/20
cloud in french is nuage not nouge,that word look like a mix of red and the letter n, in french of course
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 5 . 4/18
I really want to read more... I've reread this story at least three times now. You're a great author and I love your work, hope to read more soon.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 1/26
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Zela3 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Love this crossover! But I did notice that it hasn't been updated in a really long time. And that it's listed as abandoned on your profile (this & the other HP/ Ouran crossover). Is there any chance of a rewrite for one of these (I ask b/c I also saw one of your abandoned fics was listed as being rewritten). If not that's ok I was just wondering if there was a chance for these as I really liked this crossover & the two you wrote that I've read are some of the best ones I've read in a long time.
darkangelwp chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
So. Nice. LOVE THIS!
Awwww!
Look forward to more! _
TheOnyxSnake chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Love it !
Plese update
Lokin666 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I really like this story of yours i have read quite of few of these crossovers but this one is truly unique with how you have established Harry's personality and his interactions with others both with the random girls in the school as well as with the Host club boys (and Haruhi) and the small OC you have is rather interesting as well, as she is interesting but not overwhelming to the plot she more really helps out in strategic locations. The plot you have is good and i truly hope you keep Harry's character personality the same as you go through the plot-line. I hate reading about how one character is a "bad boy" personality who then miraculously changes the way he interacts and speaks to people because of them meeting someone. If these people truly like this character then he shouldn't have to change his character profile just to make it seem as though he now likes these characters (if this makes any sense).
But this is just me and this is your baby so its all good if you have something else planned but i just thought id add in my two cents.
Great story hope to see more of it soon
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
the song played one harp:
s: / / w w w . ? v f - Z D g
uwishuwerecool chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
wltherre be more?
Evani chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Pubs have living rooms? Anyway, this is brilliant, completely and utterly, and I would soooooo love an update, my birthdays in a week *nudgenudge* anywho, I love the premises, can't say I've stumbled across a story quote like this, ABC while I wouldn't mind more Luna, I know this is only the first few chapters, so maybe I won't be disappointed haha
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Please do continue with this fic! I really like the plot and the characters! Please please please continue!