Reviews for Lacrimosa
Sanity and Katlin chapter 5 . 8/22
I hope to eventually be able to read more of this entertaining story -

S&K
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 8/19
It's been six years. Is this abandoned?
dantexsin chapter 5 . 5/26
Hey you should update this. I really like this crossover.
AlicaIcefall chapter 5 . 4/25
Will you be continuing the story? Its a really good read.
fyi 'lobo' is portuguese for 'wolf' lmao
Mirabitur chapter 5 . 3/8
Are you going to continue this story?
If you are planning on leaving it on hiatus for a while, might i suggest that you give it a little tighter of an ending, like with harry being happily resigned into staying in the host club?
LaughingFish36 chapter 5 . 2/17
I apologise, I didn't check your account to see if you were still writing this. Sorry for bothering you.

Still,Metallica and Evanescence...

LaughingFish36 chapter 5 . 2/17
Love the plot, hope you can update soon. Also, Metallica and Evanescence? You have good music taste.
noel chapter 5 . 2/13
love to read more.
DdeletedAccoiunt chapter 5 . 1/15
This story is awesome! Please update!
Fight-me-101 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I'm sorry that this is so late and you updated such a long time ago that you might not see this but gypsy is a racial slur against the Romani people, and I'm sorry if this sounds rude but could you change it please? My family is mostly Roma and I know that hardly anyone knows it's a slur but for future reference could you use Roma? It would be very apreciated.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Ready to update?
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I don't understand why Harry doesn't just turn into a wolf BEFORE the full moon and turn human again after its over. Wouldn't it be easier and less painful?
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
update soon please
Guess chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Awesome story so far! I love how Harry's all surly and intimidating and know one quite knows how to handle it. Very interesting and well thought out backstory!