Reviews for Lacrimosa
Back for a reread
Z chapter 5 . 5/13
Yassssss
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 5 . 3/5
Demading, aint ya? Anyway, I wanted to read these Puran stories to see what Takashi's appeal. Dunno why you like him so much. He is very good and doesnt really make social blunders and him being tired and flirty is kinda funny but in general, he's too quiet to have a normal conversation. How would someone get to know him unless they were very observing too?
RainyDayReader116 chapter 5 . 2/8
This is really good! I really hope that you continue!
*amusement*
The Hosts will probably have more success with keeping a willing Harry involved if they continue letting him hole up to a corner with his own tea and play with the actual instruments as he wills. He can tolerate "guests" to his corner if they don't overcrowd him, most of the time. And the entertainment of watching the chaos but not being expected to participate might keep him coming. XD
Brackenfern chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Love this. My only complaint is that Spirit is DreamWorks, not Disney.
ShadowThief126 chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Good story, keep it up
Sanity and Katlin chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
I hope to eventually be able to read more of this entertaining story -

S&K
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
It's been six years. Is this abandoned?
dantexsin chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Hey you should update this. I really like this crossover.
Alica Icefall chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Will you be continuing the story? Its a really good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
fyi 'lobo' is portuguese for 'wolf' lmao
Mirabitur chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Are you going to continue this story?
If you are planning on leaving it on hiatus for a while, might i suggest that you give it a little tighter of an ending, like with harry being happily resigned into staying in the host club?
LaughingFish36 chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
I apologise, I didn't check your account to see if you were still writing this. Sorry for bothering you.

Still,Metallica and Evanescence...

LaughingFish36 chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
Love the plot, hope you can update soon. Also, Metallica and Evanescence? You have good music taste.