Reviews for The Art of Pin Making
Deluded Visions chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Hah this was great. I worked out it was a basketball team as soon as he mentioned another team in chapter 1 but it played out for a very amusing scenario and totally realistic concerning office gossip.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Aw, I'd love to see something like this happen on the series. Definitely funny.
Cutezipie chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Ok so I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! If you are done it was a great ending, but if not I can't wait to hear what is up next! Till next time!)

Much Love,

MJ
scousemuz1k chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Abby... brilliant, especially trying to script everyone else... it was hilarious how Ducky of all people got sucked in. Mean lot, to blame HIM at the end and leave him... Tony's luck...
rodney215 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Hilarious chapter!
Sam chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
*LOL* poor Tony...just when he thought he will get some nice words from Gibbs

But I thought it was a bit obvious that he was talking about a sports team...but you did a really good job of showing how rumours are made...*g*

So thanks a lot!

Sam :)
arsinoh chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
What a wonderful story!

I had so much fun reading it!

I loved the way you presented the spreading of the rumor. Realistic and hilarious!

As a fan of Dinozzo, I also loved the reaction of the team ;)
ananas103 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Great story! I always love stories about Tony wanting to leave NCIS.
scousemuz1k chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Very cleverly written. The thlot pickens... I wonder what the team are going to do when they find out? I wonder what Tony'll do when HE finds out he's leaving? Fun!
Joy chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
I really love where this is going !
BrookMctirre chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm going to guess that he is looking for a new sports team. Football maybe or basketball? I don't think Tony would leave team Gibbs. I can't wait to read the next section.
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
cute I can see where this is going to go, lol.(but this time can someone smack Gibbs upside the head?, you know Abby wanted to (can't remember the episode but it was about Tony spreading rumors she was offered a job) but she knows just where to draw the line, lol).
sam'sgal chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great start. Look forward to more.
Ann chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Interesting start to this story. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.