Reviews for The Lion, MiddleEarth, and the Prince
Sons of Feanor chapter 1 . 7/21
The version in your fanfic is probably just for the plot and all, but Middle Earth was created by the Valar. And Legolas is the son of Thranduil, check your spelling. I suggest looking these things up and researching then before creating a story.
happy dog chapter 7 . 4/8
you did nothing wrong, i think
i likt itt
Maddie chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Okay, I'm just gonna point out one thing.. Isildur wasn't Aragorn's grandfather. There were many, many, MANY generations between them.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Islidur isnt Aragorn's grandfather, he is his great great great great great great great great great great great great great, and many more, grandfather
tess chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
I really enjoy this story and hope that the next chapter will come soon.
yami2703 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
That dream? what dreamed Aragon?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Um was Isildur Aragorn's father? Cause well wasn't it like 2 thousand years between the last battle and the fellowship. Cause like it was lost for a lloooooooonnnng time before Gollum found it and I'm pretty sure he had it for 500 years. And yea i know that the duadine( whoa butchered that word) live long but I mean disnt Aragorn only live to he 120? Or something like that. And can the line be lost with Aragorn being the grandson? But like yea. Can you clear that up?
dragon slayer bye the book chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
im likeing this a lot cant wait for more
Celtic Chonicler chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Cool! Please update soon! By the way, I think there might be more than one generation between Aragorn and Ilendil. Well over two thousand years pass between the first War of the Ring and the second.
QuayJaquelinXeomaraZendaya chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
This is great. Could you update soon please?
LittleNK chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Please update soon!
ChildofAslan86 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
This is great! I hope we'll get to see more in the future! Keep up the good work! :)
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You really captured Aslan's personality quite well! I would have failed miserably if I had done so...

All my love, Artemis